Complete Custom Career

Career Complete Custom Career 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Have you downloaded the latest update? If you are using an old version with "Duration" races, it's not gonna work. You need the latest release with lap amount instead of duration
Yeah sorry didnt read the update about AI not working in duration races. Everything works now, thank for help. Great mod

Awesome mod! I just started the career mode, but i noticed something.
In the second kart series (the 390), the AI gets the 270 kart instead of the 390.
I know I can fix it in opponents.ini, but i thought to give you a heads up!

Once again, awesome job and keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Hi Henkz, can't wait to try out this mod.

One issue though, whenever I try to load up the game, it fails on me and says "Required track "_suzuka_short" is missing. I downloaded the Kart track pack (and everything else on your list) but I'm at a loss. Is there another track I'm missing?

Hi Henkz, can't wait to try out this mod.

One issue though, whenever I try to load up the game, it fails on me and says "Required track "_suzuka_short" is missing. I downloaded the Kart track pack (and everything else on your list) but I'm at a loss. Is there another track I'm missing?
Hello! I don't think so. I just double checked the download link and that track is included. Also deleted my own career folder, used the one from here and mine seems to work. Check your "track" folder in ..../assettocorsa/content/tracks and see if the track is there, should be at the very top with the other tracks from the pack, since they all start with "_"

Hello! I don't think so. I just double checked the download link and that track is included. Also deleted my own career folder, used the one from here and mine seems to work. Check your "track" folder in ..../assettocorsa/content/tracks and see if the track is there, should be at the very top with the other tracks from the pack, since they all start with "_"
I am an absolute fool. I had a smaller WinRAR window up that was hiding 3 track folders, so I just dragged what was visible to the /tracks/ folder, totally skipping the suzu short and others.

Thanks so much for doing all that you've done, this looks incredible.

I am an absolute fool. I had a smaller WinRAR window up that was hiding 3 track folders, so I just dragged what was visible to the /tracks/ folder, totally skipping the suzu short and others.

Thanks so much for doing all that you've done, this looks incredible.
Fantastic! Always easy to make those mistakes, done it way too many times myself creating this... Thank you so much, hopefully it drives as well as it looks, I'm dying to progress through it myself :)

Last edited:
Hi i completed the first kart series event and won championship but nothing happens i cant carry on, the last placed guys have bronze silver and gold medals but they are last?

Hi i completed the first kart series event and won championship but nothing happens i cant carry on, the last placed guys have bronze silver and gold medals but they are last?
Are you sure? I just tried and it works for me. The medals are bugged (something in Content Manager) but if you have the most points, it will take you to the next kart series.

Are you sure? I just tried and it works for me. The medals are bugged (something in Content Manager) but if you have the most points, it will take you to the next kart series.
Sorry yes, my bad, i was stupidly reading the ladder left to right rather than down.... stupid me.

The ease at which you can alter tracks etc is the joy to this. Really wonderful little mod.
Once you understand it, its golden.

Great addition to the game, thank you. On the group c multi-class I am getting an error, required car "" is missing. Can't seem to figure out the cause.
Thank you so much for pointing it out, event 6 was missing the player's car, some copy/paste mistake... Fixed now!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back