Complete Custom Career

Career Complete Custom Career 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
1633267574932.png

Hi! i cant find this map anywhere,could you please reply me a link?

Hi there

I have downloaded everything, except the karting track pack, as you need to get access from the site. Any way to work around this?

Thanks, can't wait to play the career.

Great mod, friend, I've looking for something like this for a while.

Just one questione about weather settings. For custom weather (anything besides clear), do I have to add the "weather name" to every session? And, if I add more than one "weather" per file, will I get random weather settings?

Tks!

Great mod, friend, I've looking for something like this for a while.

Just one questione about weather settings. For custom weather (anything besides clear), do I have to add the "weather name" to every session? And, if I add more than one "weather" per file, will I get random weather settings?

Tks!
I'm not sure I fully understand but I'll try to answer...

To add anything other than clear, you have to add the weather name for EVERY session that you want anything other than clear. As stated in "guides.txt", clear is the default if you don't add any info about weather, and this is present for every session, therefore every session is clear (not because some general setting somewhere).

For custom weather DURING a session, I have no idea if that is even possible in the base game, don't think Kunos even thought of that. I would recommend you to use the SOL-planner/weather app for that kind of thing :)

I'm not sure I fully understand but I'll try to answer...

To add anything other than clear, you have to add the weather name for EVERY session that you want anything other than clear. As stated in "guides.txt", clear is the default if you don't add any info about weather, and this is present for every session, therefore every session is clear (not because some general setting somewhere).

For custom weather DURING a session, I have no idea if that is even possible in the base game, don't think Kunos even thought of that. I would recommend you to use the SOL-planner/weather app for that kind of thing :)
I'm sorry that I didn't make myself clear but thanks for the answer.
Let me explain the issue in another way.
If I add more than one weather to the session file (e.g. Clear skies; Heavy Rain; Fog in the [WEATHER] section), will the game pick one of those weather specified in the txt file randomly, or will the game load just the first?
In conclusion, is it possible to randomize the weather by adding more than one weather type to the txt file?

Thanks again!

I'm sorry that I didn't make myself clear but thanks for the answer.
Let me explain the issue in another way.
If I add more than one weather to the session file (e.g. Clear skies; Heavy Rain; Fog in the [WEATHER] section), will the game pick one of those weather specified in the txt file randomly, or will the game load just the first?
In conclusion, is it possible to randomize the weather by adding more than one weather type to the txt file?

Thanks again!
Ah I see! I actually have no idea, never thought of that, but try it and see if it does :)

FYI in order to add these such that they don't replace your career:
1. extract outside of your steam folder
2. rename each folder to something, anything, other than series1, series2, etc. etc.
3. open each folder and edit the series.ini to say REQUIRES=<previous series folder name>
4. copy content to content

For example, i changed all the career series in this mod to "NEW Series 1" etc., and in order to make sure that completing it unlocks NEW Series 2, I must go into New Series 2, open series.ini, and edit it such that REQUIRES=New Series 1

Last edited:
This is a great mod, although I have not been able to find the proper Hockenheim Ring:

ttps://www.mediafire.com/file/wf17coh3q45chf2/vhe_hockenheim_1.2.rar/file

It seems like a dead link unless it wasn't right in the text file you provided. Mediafire says the file is unavailable.

Also, I did manage to get the free alternatives to the F1 and F2 seasons, but do I need to do anything to get them to work for the mod? It says the Formula Hybrid 2021 is required.

Thank you so much, you did some excellent work on this!

This is a great mod, although I have not been able to find the proper Hockenheim Ring:

ttps://www.mediafire.com/file/wf17coh3q45chf2/vhe_hockenheim_1.2.rar/file

It seems like a dead link unless it wasn't right in the text file you provided. Mediafire says the file is unavailable.

Also, I did manage to get the free alternatives to the F1 and F2 seasons, but do I need to do anything to get them to work for the mod? It says the Formula Hybrid 2021 is required.

Thank you so much, you did some excellent work on this!
Hockenheim: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fnaw8e4lsq76l2k/vhe_hockenheim_1.3.rar/file

As for the F1/F2; yes you need to change something.

For example, F1 is "series24", so go into that folder and enter the "opponents.ini" and change the name of the car to the one you got. Then you also need to go into every single "event.ini" in every single event (event1, event2... etc) and do the exact same thing

Hi again, Henkz, I cannot find the track 'rt_watkins-glen'. So you have a working link please?

Thanks!
Yeah thats my bad. Go into the career folder and then into "series13". Open event3 and then open "event.ini" a couple of lines down you see "track = "rt_watkins_glen", just change "rt" for "lilski" and you're all good :)

Hi Henkz!

I've reached the GT4 series (i play with an Xbox pad), very hard....but i don't know where to get the Bugatti Circuit.
Can you please help me?

Thank's in advance.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%