Complete Custom Career

Career Complete Custom Career 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
having a problem with series 15. it says car "" missing. i've checked i got all the models for opponents. any idea?
Yes, there was a known issue with this but has been fixed. Since you have downloaded the latest file (for the tracklink) I think you just need to copy the career folder and replace the old one for the fix. Otherwise, just download it again

This mod is incredible. but i don't necessarily ant to purchase all of the mod cars in the series, is there a way to skip those series or make it so I dont HAVE to complete one before i move on?

This mod is incredible. but i don't necessarily ant to purchase all of the mod cars in the series, is there a way to skip those series or make it so I dont HAVE to complete one before i move on?
Yes you can. So if you wish to skip LMP2 after Group-C and go straight to LMP1 for example. Go into "...assettocorsa/content/career/series23 and then click the "series" file. Open with notepad (or similiar) and in the document there is a line that says "Requires=series19". Remove "series19" and LMP1 will be unlocked :)

Hi, how do I solve this problem?
where can i find the sonoma_gp circuit?
thanks

career.jpg

Hi, first of all this is awesome. i am having an issue. in the karts some of the karts come to the track in the free practice but not all of them, then when i go to quali the first kart drives straight and off into the grass and in the race no-one moves and there is a yellow flag flickering the whole time. Thanks

Hi, first of all this is awesome. i am having an issue. in the karts some of the karts come to the track in the free practice but not all of them, then when i go to quali the first kart drives straight and off into the grass and in the race no-one moves and there is a yellow flag flickering the whole time. Thanks
As stated in the text as well as the introduction to the series, the AI for karts are a bit bugged but if you do practice and skip qualifying (so you start from last), they tend to work most of the time

Hi, thanks for this fantastic mod, I love it !
I have a problem in event 10 race 3 (GT4-bahrein).
it says : cannot have 0 cars in race.ini.
Any idea ?

It's in the Kart track pack, link in "tracklinks"
Hey there, firstly thanks a ton for this. Been trying to download the karting trackpack and I'm unable to do so. The host is not giving permission to download despite trying several times. Is there an alternate link? Thanks again.

Hey there, firstly thanks a ton for this. Been trying to download the karting trackpack and I'm unable to do so. The host is not giving permission to download despite trying several times. Is there an alternate link? Thanks again.
https:// share mods . com /tv6qwj4wlhab/karting_track_pack.rar.html

No spaces (RD doesn't allow links to be posted)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing