Community Question | Your Favourite Type of (Sim) Circuit

oh yeah, I forgot about that one :thumbsup:
I used to have that Indycar racing 2 demo
and with it comes two tracks Michigan oval and Detroit street circuit, raceway at Belle Isle @@
oh my god... I think I had blisters on my fingers (playing on keyboard of course) on that track only
that's the one:
Detroit.gif

*__*

Circuit international d'Okayama (Japan) ...

in a single-seater or in a GT, this circuit is totally captivating because it is technical, fast and winding, and completely built for the hot lap. The best in real or virtual for lovers of absolute piloting !

Bathurst, but that's a permanent temporary street track? Not sure why Long Beach is Permanent and Monaco is Temp? Are they not the same..... anyway this is provoking much thought about tracks. Great question!
It is complex, Spa is a classic but it also holds the top license for modern circuits.
Silverstone is also historic, but today's incarnation has very little of it's original super high speed nature.

Voting like this is very confusing to be honest.

I can tell you what my favorite tracks are, rather than their type. So lets get into it.
In no particular order...

Imola
Mugello
Laguna Seca
Spa
Nordschleife
Watkins Glenn
Road America
Road Atlanta
Bathurst

Just from this list I like technical/traditional courses? Is that a category?

I can tell you what my favorite tracks are, rather than their type. So lets get into it.
In no particular order...

Imola
Mugello
Laguna Seca
Spa
Nordschleife
Watkins Glenn
Road America
Road Atlanta
Bathurst

Just from this list I like technical/traditional courses? Is that a category?
I haven't really driven Mugello all taht much and maybe I should

I also like a lot Okayama and Autodrom Most and Zandvoort
but yep,good list for sure

Hello,
Historic track (Nordschleife for example)
The question may be confusing. Because for me historic tracks are circuits that no longer exist or the layout has changed so much that we can give a historical version (ex: Monza, etc.)
The AC Nordschleife layout is the current one. then.... Lots of goes for Nord here but is that really Historic they want

Just for modders choice ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea