Comment: Tell Us Your Motorsport 2017 Highlights

My 2017 highlights, were certainly my first time at the 24H Le Mans ... was even more special because I became 30Jrs ad midnight.
Allready got my tickets for this edition of Le Mans..
F1 GP Spa Francorchamps turned out to be a fiasco,with the failure of the engine of Max Verstappen.

My friend is the semi-truck driver and gas man for the # 4 Corvette racing team (Pratt – Miller Racing). He invited me and my dad to the IMSA race at Road America this year. Below are 2 videos, one is a 45 sec video of a pit stop by the # 4 Corvette team and the other is a 35 min video and it’s a mixture of self-shot video with the televised race, if you watch the 35 min video, when the televised portion starts, you’ll see a few more pit stops (self-shot) of the # 3 and # 4 Corvette teams.

45 second video of the # 4 Corvette making a pit stop (picture-in-picture of self-shot video with the televised pit stop)

35 mins video of self-shot video mixed with the televised broadcast

"Every stage of the 2018 FIA World Rally Championship will be streamed live for the first time through the series WRC+ service, allowing fans unprecedented coverage of every rally with more than 25 hours of coverage from each event."

Now I really have to have a membership - wasn't really keen in it as it was before, but if they pull this streaming off, wow.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back