AC Classic DTM @ Feldbergring - Mon 12 August 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
BTW, does any one know how can I stop losing grip at the front end and warm the front tires a bit more? :unsure:

The tires in AC can be very troublesome... but one very important rule that you should always follow in AC, correct pressures are more important that temps, so get the correct pressures, even if the tires are in the blue (cold)..sometimes you have no choice but to run with cold tires.

You can adjust the camber so that the temperature spreads on the central surface of your tires, this will help, also try to drive more aggressively, a track with long straights (tires cool down) are the worst to try a keep heat in your tires.

The tires in AC can be very troublesome... but one very important rule that you should always follow in AC, correct pressures are more important that temps, so get the correct pressures, even if the tires are in the blue (cold)..sometimes you have no choice but to run with cold tires.

You can adjust the camber so that the temperature spreads on the central surface of your tires, this will help, also try to drive more aggressively, a track with long straights (tires cool down) are the worst to try a keep heat in your tires.
Thank you Craig :) I was too concern about having tyre temperatures.
My driving style is not that agressive, though I'll learn.
See ya on the track ;)

BTW, does any one know how I can stop losing grip at the front end and warm the front tires a bit more? :unsure:
I have ordered something that will give me more grip and will provide more temperature also.

Handschoenen.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back