AC Classic DTM @ Feldbergring - Mon 12 August 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That might be the problem. I haven't tried it myself, but I think that the wet mod might mess with the surfaces.ini, which would trigger an error with the server.
Oh, but I tried other track mods and they work
I installed only the visual aspects of some tracks, not the surface modification, because I don't like.
Anyway, how I can get rid off the wet mod?

Last edited:
I haven't installed the wet mod and I also get the checksum error. Downloaded 1.4 from the link provided by Craig.

Addition: I tried a offline a hotlap with the Bimmer and that went well. So my problem is only online. When I tried afterwards the server doesn't show any availbale cars anymore.

But what a beautiful track again. Great work, Craig. :thumbsup:Not a curvy sector like in the Deutschlandring but more high speed sectors with hard breaking points. Very nice is the part through the village!
I'm certain that I will be using both offline with others cars because it's so nice to drive here.

Last edited:
I haven't installed the wet mod and I also get the checksum error. Downloaded 1.4 from the link provided by Craig.
Oh, but I tried other track mods and they work
I installed only the visual aspects of some tracks, not the surface modification, because I don't like.
Anyway, how I can get rid off the wet mod?

The problem is server end not yours ..I also got the Checksum error ...trying to figure it out now ..I think it has something to do with names ..

The problem is server end not yours ..I also got the Checksum error ...trying to figure it out now ..I think it has something to do with names ..
Craig, it did work offline in hotlap. That supports your diagnose that it is the server.

Back at this beauty again, in please with the BMW!

Poll: I'm hanging towards 1x40. I feel like I am able to get into a rhythm when you just go lap after lap. It just clears my head and I'm able to get a lot closer to the car and track. With 2x20 you have a recovery chance, but it's too short to really get into a rhythm for me.

Last edited:
Back at this beauty again, in please with the BMW!

Poll: I'm hanging towards 1x40. I feel like I am able to get into a rhythm when you just go lap after lap. It just clears my head and I'm able to get a lot closer to the car and track. With 2x20 you have a recovery chance, but it's too short to really get into a rhythm for me.

The track sure is a thing of beauty ..welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:

Guys/Girls ... based on the poll and my own personal preference, tracks like this we will race for 40 minutes. Smaller circuits we will do two times 22 minutes.

I hope you will all be satisfied with this decision, many thanks for your time in voting :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back