Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1663865061047.png

TVR_Griffith_200_at_Brands_Hatch.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

In 2021 we did with great succes a championship on all beautiful tracks of @Fat-Alfie (David Pemberton) with as a premiere Bremgarten circuit in Switzerland.
This year we're doing it again with this time the new Battenbergring (Germany) as additional track.
This are the six events:

• Thomson Road (Singapore, 4,9km)
  • Bremgarten (Switzerland, 7,3km )
  • Deutschlandring (Germany, 10km)
  • Feldbergring (Germany, 11,4km)
  • Battenbergring (Germany, 12,5km)
  • Fonteny (France, 25km)
For those unfamiliar with Fat-Alfie tracks, they have a great flow along with very different sectors, which makes it challenging to race, but also to strike a good balance between top speed and agility in your setup.

The tracks excel in great detail from a historical perspective, making it equally a pleasure to just drive without racing and look at the scenery.

Championship details:

• Cars:
    • Ferrari 250 GTO
    • TVR Griffith 200
  • Day: Tuesday, every two weeks
  • 60 min practice, 20 min qualify, 60 min race
  • Improving track conditions (96% - 100%)
  • Mandatory pitstop (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Fuel usage 70%
  • Damage 10%
  • Tyre wear 100%
  • Best 5 races count for the standings.
  • Practice server will be available during the week of the event.
  • Further details such as scoring rules and track conditions can be found on the Championship S.GP page
  • For each event, a thread will be posted as usual as a reminder and for the latest information.
Interested? Sign up here: https://beta.simracing.gp/championships/Fp_1-x352DEu1-yqmI6Jh#registration

Password for registering is the same as the Wednesday multiclass events. If you don't have that, post in this thread and you will get a PM with the password.

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Ok, TVR now sounds like an AC Cobra hardtop. Works fine on the server. Trying to tame this thing is hard. Can make it turn in, can even make the tail behave but when i hit the brakes hard it all goes out the window. Tried everything. I think to get the best out of it i will need to underdrive it a little. To press on is to eventually leave the track backwards!

Ok, TVR now sounds like an AC Cobra hardtop. Works fine on the server. Trying to tame this thing is hard. Can make it turn in, can even make the tail behave but when i hit the brakes hard it all goes out the window. Tried everything. I think to get the best out of it i will need to underdrive it a little. To press on is to eventually leave the track backwards!
Yes indeed. Did you beat my time in your session? And what did you do to let the tail behave?

Yes indeed. Did you beat my time in your session? And what did you do to let the tail behave?
No Han, i did not beat your time. I don,t know where you got that from yet :confused: I did turn the diff power down quite low which has helped plus just before i was called (yelled) at to do something useful i turned down the coast which makes it corner a little tighter. Now you can tell me your setup secrets? Sorry, i did not quite hear that? :roflmao:

I am sure it has been said but a shame you could not use the reboot version of Sebring. It is far better and has a bumpy surface which i understand is more like the real track. I do not understand why RD is so finicky about what can and cant be used by you yet most of the great mods out there are available from their own download section.

I am sure it has been said but a shame you could not use the reboot version of Sebring. It is far better and has a bumpy surface which i understand is more like the real track. I do not understand why RD is so finicky about what can and cant be used by you yet most of the great mods out there are available from their own download section.
This is not a RD decision but a S.GP thing. As I understand that this the Sebring 2021 version which has improved surface. I also like the old bumpy version with it's challenges but I guess we have to look at it as a classic version now which is not available on S.GP.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back