AC CLASSIC CAR FAT-ALFIE CHAMPIONSHIP 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi, I know I'm a bit late to this announcement. New to joining races. Came from the simracing.gp website :). I need an "Entry Password" after to choosing my car to get my place. Do I get that here? I've seen replies of others asking for it hence why I ask haha. Thank you!
Hi BundaLegLegz,

I would love to have you!
But first you have to do a couple of things.
Our club races are for Premium members (14,99euro/year) only. If you like clean, respectful and competitive racing it's well worth the money. Ask any participant of my events.
You can see here which kind of races we organize every week: https://www.racedepartment.com/news/racedepartment-weekly-club-races.810/
So your have to upgrade your RD membership (under the tab Premium at the bottom).

Second: you have to enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details.
There's a field called Real Name. Enter your name there. It should be the same as you're using on S.GP.

If you have done that, send me a PM and I will reply with the passwords to register on S.GP and to join the practice(24/7) and race server together with some other information.

Hope to see you on track!

Han Fazzi

Last edited:
Hi Han and all, I would love to join the rest of the championship if you accept late joiners. Could you PM the pw please? Thanks a lot and excited to race on those fantastic tracks!

Hi, this championship looks awesome! I would like to join please.
Hi Zac559,

Welcome!
We would love to have you but first you have to do some things yourself.
Our events are for premium members only. It's only 14,99 euro/year. Go to the tab PREMIUM and upgrade your account.
Second you have to enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details. Scroll down until you see a field Real Name.

After you have done that, send me a PM and I will reply with the passwords to register for the championship and maybe other events you would like to join.
You will also get the password for the practice server which is running 24/7 in the week before the event.

See you on track!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to join. Can you share the password please?

Hi Mikimouse,

Welcome!
We would love to have you but first you have to do some things yourself.
Our events are for premium members only. It's only 14,99 euro/year. Go to the tab PREMIUM and upgrade your account.
Second you have to enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details. Scroll down until you see a field Real Name.

After you have done that, send me a PM and I will reply with the passwords to register for the championship and maybe other events you would like to join.
You will also get the password for the practice server which is running 24/7 in the week before the event.

See you on track!

@zac559 @mikimouse111
You both wanted to race tonight but didn't get a premium account.
It is very understandable that you do not want to spend 15 euros for an occasional race.
You'd better try or stay on the public servers.

But if you're looking for events within a community where the members want to race cleanly and respectfully with each other on a regular basis, you might want to reconsider.

To see this week's races that are exemplary for the whole year, check here: https://www.racedepartment.com/news/racedepartment-weekly-club-races.833/

Hi Detsu,

You're very welcome but our events are for premium members only (14,99 euro/year, see tab PREMIUM).
In the tab ESPORTS and the newsitem Weekly Races you can see which events there are.

If you have upgraded to premium AND have your real name registered in your RDaccount/account details, post here again and I will send you a PM with the necessary information to join our events.

Han, is there something planned for next leagues? Starting dates at least? :barefoot: I don't want to sound impatient, no hurries
No new championships this year. I haven't decided yet on new ones. Yesterday there were some arguments that a Group C championships on long tracks isn't a very good idea maybe.
I have a couple of ideas:
  • Long tracks with Group C (Tuesdays)
  • Formule 1 season 2023 tracks with a classic F1 car (Tuesdays)
  • Formule 1 season 2023 Abarth/Mazda (Wednesday)
  • Fat-Alfie with Abarth/Mazda (Wednesday)
  • Fat-Alfie with Classic car (Mini Cooper/Skoda 130?)

Problem with the season 2023 F1 is that there are 24 races so that's almost half of the event days in a year, leaving limited space for other events.

I need a password to join the race
Hi KursatKO

You're very welcome but this championship is finished.

And our events are for premium members only (14,99 euro/year, see tab PREMIUM).
In the tab ESPORTS and the newsitem Weekly Races you can see which events there are.
If you have upgraded to premium AND have your real name registered in your RDaccount/account details, you can sign up for the coming events.

No new championships this year. I haven't decided yet on new ones. Yesterday there were some arguments that a Group C championships on long tracks isn't a very good idea maybe.
I have a couple of ideas:
  • Long tracks with Group C (Tuesdays)
  • Formule 1 season 2023 tracks with a classic F1 car (Tuesdays)
  • Formule 1 season 2023 Abarth/Mazda (Wednesday)
  • Fat-Alfie with Abarth/Mazda (Wednesday)
  • Fat-Alfie with Classic car (Mini Cooper/Skoda 130?)

Problem with the season 2023 F1 is that there are 24 races so that's almost half of the event days in a year, leaving limited space for other events.
F1 tracks are boring in underpowered cars imho.
While i have your attention, one more car i think you need to check out. I cannot stop driving it. Lots of skins. Would make a great single car event or championship https://apvs.com.ar/tienda/ Berta Tornado.
A real car if you do a little research.
Again, changed the sound to my liking and i use it a lot on my own.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.8%