Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tiago Lima updated Circuit 24H Lemans 2017 with a new update entry:

Circuit 24H Lemans 2017 version 2.0 by jim lloyd and Terra21

version 2.0 by jim lloyd and Terra21
- Day And Night Versions Added
- New AI Track limits defined (AI race and pass on straights - see below)
- No penalties for running wide on straights (to encourage racing)
- 56 pit boxes Added
- Added Track edge transitions throughout
- New Textures added throughout (kerbs, Road, grass etc etc)
- Shader's Tweaked throughout (For Both Day and Night Versions)

(All the other good stuff inc Physics mesh and the amazing heli cams work as before)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great work man best version of Le mans for AC. I have spotted a small problem though ,not a big deal really. when driving at night the White lines seem to show up dark in comparison to the Official Kunos Tracks.
Night.jpg

Le mans above and silverstone below.

Last edited:
Awesome job, guys! It looks really good and it's fun as heck to drive.
One glitch; structures and suspension for the overhead adverts are invisible, despite being present in the KN file. Not the end of the world but it looks a bit weird in places. Is it that they haven't been textured yet?
BTW, jim lloyd, I offered Terra21 to use my revised but unused textures for Tiago's old release with correct fonts for the Gant ads and some improvements to a few more, plus a few updated trackside textures, but he hasn't replied yet. Give me a shout if you're interested.

I downloaded the latest version from f1classic so can't rate the track, but will do when you upload the update here.

Great work with the track. Thanks to all involved!

... and layout still hasn`t been fixed on several places (I know how much work this means, fixing road mesh and all around its always a pain in the a**). I have noticed only graphical updates (and some new trees). Fps indeed is worse, also DIP is way too high (up to 3000), but could be because of conversion (rF track has way too much nums of polyes and vertices, that AC can handle on mid to low spec computers. Needs optimization, by using at least lods. Tarmac texture is a tad too bright too.
Nice track, but needs some more attention.

Last edited:
... and layout still hasn`t been fixed on several places (I know how much work this means, fixing road mesh and all around its always a pain in the a**). I have noticed only graphical updates (and some new trees). Fps indeed is worse, also DIP is way too high (up to 3000), but could be because of conversion (rF track has way too much nums of polyes and vertices, that AC can handle on mid to low spec computers. Needs optimization, by using at least lods. Tarmac texture is a tad too bright too.
Nice track, but needs some more attention.
The previous version (1.1 or 1.2) has acceptable DIP from around 1300 all around the circuit. This latest update messed up the start finish area, as all the updated and new content is probably not setup correctly and object optimisation is widely neglected. Sadly typical for tracks that went trough the hands of @Terra21 , as same applies to the Daytona track.

One is to put as many objects as you might want with super big and detailed materials (textures), the other is to optimize things... so you always have to do compromises, sometimes even huge ones. But this is surely one of the hardest parts of modding no doubt. I have learned this through years, it takes loots of times.

The previous version (1.1 or 1.2) has acceptable DIP from around 1300 all around the circuit. This latest update messed up the start finish area, as all the updated and new content is probably not setup correctly and object optimisation is widely neglected. Sadly typical for tracks that went trough the hands of @Terra21 , as same applies to the Daytona track.
Hmm, that's a bit worrying. Can you comment @Terra21?
I have no skill at making tracks (or indeed optimising them!) but I'm acutely aware that some of our members had to pull out of recent club races on the 1.2 layout due to CPU occupancy errors and major lagging. If this new layout has higher CPU consumption then it feels like a backward step. (NB: the improved track limits on the straight make me very happy! :thumbsup:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.