Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
We could have had really awesome online racing in SRS today, but the penalty nonsense makes this track nearly unfunctional for racing.

Too bad, I really like it :( Even if it is possibly outscaled and is not incredibly precise. But it still could be immersive and very good to use.

But it is just not doing what it should.

It's this mod problem. But AC is not ideal in that matter too.

10s penalty in every single part of the track is just nonsense. It could easily be 3-5 or none in most places....

Hey Guys/Tiago

i leave these here...with tiago's permission.. which i'm sure he just gave

YES AND BEFORE YOU ASK NO PENALTIES ON THE STRAIGHTS

PLUS NIGHT VERSION,, which looks amazing

coming soon

20180612211207_1.jpg

20180612211207_1.jpg
20180612211222_1.jpg

20180612211237_1.jpg
20180612211259_1.jpg
20180612211311_1.jpg
20180612211323_1.jpg
20180612211340_1.jpg
20180612211354_1.jpg
20180612211407_1.jpg
20180612211510_1.jpg

Looks awesome indeed. Maybe some transition object between sand, tarmac ,grass and curbs, so there will not be clean edges... and I hope you remove those dust from out side of white lines (tarmac, but it was set to dust). Its only an surface.ini file to change.

Looks awesome indeed. Maybe some transition object between sand, tarmac ,grass and curbs, so there will not be clean edges... and I hope you remove those dust from out side of white lines (tarmac, but it was set to dust). Its only an surface.ini file to change.

these have been added/changed buddy...maybe need to tweak it a little

with regards the dust outside of the lines....at the moment its just visually degraded....but there is a little step down from the main racing surface..that at speed makes it tricky just to slam and go wide....it can be done but with some risk which is kinda a nice balance

Great news! The main "problem" of the track, in my opinion, is the "tertre rouge" corner.
It's totally flat and not a blind corner at all in reality... at the opposite of this AC version. It's a shame because it's a very fast corner.
Did you work on it or only on the "visual" aspect ?

Great news! The main "problem" of the track, in my opinion, is the "tertre rouge" corner.
It's totally flat and not a blind corner at all in reality... at the opposite of this AC version. It's a shame because it's a very fast corner.
Did you work on it or only on the "visual" aspect ?
I would not expect any layout changes...

Looking good...!

Agree on Tetre Rouge.
Dust is okay, maybe a litle less (don't know if that is tweakable) as long as you don't slow down that much. Guess that 0.012 is a good damping, or maybe a little less?

Lookin forward to the night version very much! Only downloaded the track today, I like it a lot! The best way to get ready for the Big One. Typing this as the last quali is underway.

Did a quick race with 24 cars, and rightaway the message prompted 99% cpu load. Don't have that with other tracks. Any idea where that might be coming from? If I drive alone it isn't there.

Cheers, hope we can enjoy the upgrade soon! The only thing missing would be rain... like right now in the real LM-world. Well, driving in nighttime is allready fantastic!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.