AC Christmas Fun Special, Wednesday 22nd December 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@thom462 Hi Thomas, I saw that you signed up for the Christmas Fun event #1 but not for the second event that's right after it. it's the idea to participate in both events with a car swap. So I've added you to the second event with the Transit.
I hope that's allright for you.

Last edited:
I have Covid-19 since sunday and my taste has gone this evening. Well, maybe it allows me a second look on the Panda though. :p And the downside of it? Beer tasts like nothingness with carbon dioxide. :cry:
That's bad, Reik! I hope that it doesn't get worse. Get well soon!

Is anyone else seeing these errors when loading the track...

Screenshot 2021-12-22 100727.png

Screenshot 2021-12-22 100800.png

It still loads regardless but just curious what the problem is.

I've reinstalled the track mod and still the same errors

View attachment 526857

View attachment 526858

yeah I do, I assume something in the CSP config may point to something obsolete. Works regardless.

I hope I "last" the whole race, got recent issues with my throttle spiking after like 20 minutes... linear poti kit and Bodnar controller don't seem to really like each other :(

View attachment 526857

View attachment 526858

Yeah that's csp track config stuff. Can be ignored.
I can guide you through how to uninstall the track config right before the event.
In case you want to do it now:

Csp section in content manager, track configs in the top left, then the 3 little dots in the upper right corner of the track configs menu.
"open folder in explorer" or something like that.

Find the okayama files or folder and delete them.

When you now scroll down in cm to the okayama track config entry it should state "none" or "not installed" or "ready to install".

Sadly content manager only has install, update, auto install but no "uninstall" button... Super annoying imo.

Yeah that's csp track config stuff. Can be ignored.
I can guide you through how to uninstall the track config right before the event.
In case you want to do it now:

Csp section in content manager, track configs in the top left, then the 3 little dots in the upper right corner of the track configs menu.
"open folder in explorer" or something like that.

Find the okayama files or folder and delete them.

When you now scroll down in cm to the okayama track config entry it should state "none" or "not installed" or "ready to install".

Sadly content manager only has install, update, auto install but no "uninstall" button... Super annoying imo.
Cheers, that fixed it

Ok, and tyres then... we want to avoid pitstops... :D

BTW, it's not mandatory... I'm just making a suggestion, gentlemen's agreement of course.
What do you think guys? Han? @HF2000
I don't think the setup changes will make a big difference. Anyway, it's too late to inform every participant now.

I have to miss this year's Christmas special :(
One of my best mates that helped with the move on Saturday just got tested positive via pcr.
Quick swab tests were all negative and still are (he's tested on a daily basis at work) so probably nothing to worry about but Christmas planning is going down in chaos right now.
His grandma wanted him to do a pcr just to be safe and bam.. Rip Christmas plans.

I hope you all gonna have some awesome fun tonight! Really frustrated to miss this but I'll probably be chatting and busy with calls until midnight or something.
F***.

Sorry to hear that Rasmus :(

Got with some positive tests in my family this week too (all vaxxed and boosted, very mild symptoms if any as of now, luckily) so work and holiday plans are a little shaky here as well. "Tis the season" I guess lol :rolleyes:

Hope you can still find some time to enjoy the holidays and this time of year with your friends and family (that goes for everyone too :))

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%