Cassette Tapes

Plugins Cassette Tapes 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
This mod seems to have stopped working on the latest release i think, the tapes are no where to be found after making a new save. Great mod btw, it's a must have.
Try delete \Mods\Config\CassetteTapes\cassettes.save file. Then when you load game it will respawn them in house on bookshelf.

piotrulos updated Cassette Tapes with a new update entry:

Cassette Tapes 1.4

Due to save file format change, cassettes will be respawned back in bookshelf.
What's new:

• Updated for MSCLoader 0.4
  • Extended file format support (*.mp3, *.ogg, *.wav, *.aiff)
  • All file formats are streamed from disk (no loading needed)
  • Fixes for GIFU and Kekmet radio. (mostly for all vehicle radios)
  • Optimization and code cleanup

Read the rest of this update entry...

piotrulos updated Cassette Tapes with a new update entry:

Cassette Tapes 2.0

Completly redesigned and optimized version of mod

Whats new:
  • Cassette boxes
  • New cassette model
  • Support for custom label for boxes and cassettes (see \Mods\Assets\CassetteTapes\ folder for examples)
  • Reduced assets size for over half of size.
  • Optimized code (less impact on fps)
  • Cassettes are now buyable
  • Option in settings to disable distortion filters for boombox and ferndale (more clearer sound)
  • Option in settings to enable rewinding status text (if you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fantastic now what you done with the update since I last saw it, however like some have reviewed here and Nexus press the eject just seems to stop tape. Not sure what's doing that, also it's slightly odd that it opens at the back, then from the front

Fantastic now what you done with the update since I last saw it, however like some have reviewed here and Nexus press the eject just seems to stop tape. Not sure what's doing that, also it's slightly odd that it opens at the back, then from the front
Do you expect it to play without tape? Of course it stops it.

You're miss reading. It just stops the tape. nothing else. doesn't eject, doesn't spawn out of boombox. can't find it nor play again.
Just noticed today as well the uv map seems to flip the image on the spine on the cassette box too.
cannot reproduce that on my end. Can you attach output_log or I need to keep guessing?

Have you already trying it with tapes that you've already saved in your home?
See i went to try it out in different ways, whether it was a mod conflict or some old save files. Turns out this happens each time a new tape is bought and played on the same playthrough. I found after when I've saved what I bought then continued that save that solves the problem

Have you already trying it with tapes that you've already saved in your home?
See i went to try it out in different ways, whether it was a mod conflict or some old save files. Turns out this happens each time a new tape is bought and played on the same playthrough. I found after when I've saved what I bought then continued that save that solves the problem
cannot reproduce that in any way, saved, not saved, bought or not it still works fine.

will this one day work with the ruscko radio, the satsuma is a weekend car for me and ruscko is the every day car, it works in it but the only problem is that you cant eject the cassette and I have to move the tuner so it will not interfere with stations otherwise you get the two sounds playing at once. otherwise i'm absolutely loving this mod, this should be in the base game !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back