CamTool 2

Apps CamTool 2 1.16 x64

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm also with that trouble, i don't see app in game. In console it shows

Does anyone knows fix? :D
1648543196164.png

I can't figure this out. I installed camtool and copied some track cameras from youtube into:

\apps\python\CamTool_2\data

But I can't figure out how to enable the new cameras... do we have to load the camera from the HD or compile it or debug it? How does this work?

I dont care about creating new cameras, all I want to do is enable cameras downloaded from youtube to work

I can't figure this out. I installed camtool and copied some track cameras from youtube into:

But I can't figure out how to enable the new cameras... do we have to load the camera from the HD or compile it or debug it? How does this work?

I dont care about creating new cameras, all I want to do is enable cameras downloaded from youtube to work
Hi friend, make sure you're using the right track (yes sometimes the same track are made by several modders). Then make sure you're playing in the right layout. For exemple: I've indeed made a camtool for Nordschleife. But there are 12 layouts for this track. My camtool (and I make sure everyone reads it) is made for the layout called Tourist BTG. If you try to use my camtool in one of the 11 wrong others there will be none camera to load.

To load the cameras there's a video teaching it:

I hope I could help.

So to make sure you'll be able to load a replay from camtool you need to name your camera files following this logic name_of_thetrack_-whateveryouwanttonameyourreplayfile.ini or name_of_thetrack_folder_of_layout-whateveryouwanttonameyourreplayfile.ini so for example you have your track folder called imola_1995 and inside also you have a layout/extension called imola_f1_2022. Now let's say you have you want to name your replay F1_TV. If you want to use the replay file for your original track you need to name the replay ini file like this:

Imola_1995_-F1_TV.ini

If you want to use it for another layout/extension you need to name the ini file like this:

Imola_1995_Imola_F1_2022-F1_TV.ini

Hope this will help

Estou com esse erro no zoom no começo funciona normalmente mas depois de algumas câmeras configuradas o zoom para de funcionar

It's a known bug. The last camera of any track causes it. Usually in the middle of the tracks, the zoom stops working. The workaround to this is to start the creation of the cams from the last camera. I usually do it static. Then I beging to start making the camera number 1, then 2 and so on. That's the workaround I figured out myself and I don't get bothered by this anymore.

It's a known bug. The last camera of any track causes it. Usually in the middle of the tracks, the zoom stops working. The workaround to this is to start the creation of the cams from the last camera. I usually do it static. Then I beging to start making the camera number 1, then 2 and so on. That's the workaround I figured out myself and I don't get bothered by this anymore.
Yes, exactly. Take it or leave it.

If there's anyone still struggling to figure out how to get the basic app to work, I found this video that shows how to install presets and never have to worry about settings and code:

Has anyone experienced glitchy free cam behavior when going around corners? I increased the Quality to Ultra and that still didn't seem to resolve the issue.

So to make sure you'll be able to load a replay from camtool you need to name your camera files following this logic name_of_thetrack_-whateveryouwanttonameyourreplayfile.ini or name_of_thetrack_folder_of_layout-whateveryouwanttonameyourreplayfile.ini so for example you have your track folder called imola_1995 and inside also you have a layout/extension called imola_f1_2022. Now let's say you have you want to name your replay F1_TV. If you want to use the replay file for your original track you need to name the replay ini file like this:

Imola_1995_-F1_TV.ini

If you want to use it for another layout/extension you need to name the ini file like this:

Imola_1995_Imola_F1_2022-F1_TV.ini

Hope this will help
I have track from Terra21. Folder name: montreal

Inside I have Pyyer extension. Folder name: montreal_f1_2022

Have rambokin cameras (montreal_montreal_f1_2022-1.json and montreal_montreal_f1_2022-2.json) but replays doesn't work. Reinstalled eveything 2 times but same result.

Attachments

• Sin-título-1.jpg
    Sin-título-1.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 52
I have track from Terra21. Folder name: montreal

Inside I have Pyyer extension. Folder name: montreal_f1_2022

Have rambokin cameras (montreal_montreal_f1_2022-1.json and montreal_montreal_f1_2022-2.json) but replays doesn't work. Reinstalled eveything 2 times but same result.
Try "montreal_montral_f1_2022_-1.json"

Has anyone had this weird issue where camtool will only follow certain cameras? To clarify, camtool will work fine until you switch to the next camera, at which point the camera doesn't animate anymore, but gets stuck on the 1st position of that camera.

Last edited:
Has anyone had this weird issue where camtool will only follow certain cameras? To clarify, camtool will work fine until you switch to the next camera, at which point the camera doesn't animate anymore, but gets stuck on the 1st position of that camera.
On Camtool2 app in game, press Settings-Load and choose camera to load. Then power On app and camera will work fine.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.