AC Calibra DTM @ Mosport Park - Weds 29th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Welcome Henry, you're in :)

Wasn't going to do this one as I don't like the track. But hey, why not have a go
Give everyone else BoP weight and let me have the fastest one John. (Don't tell anyone):roflmao:
Thanks for your PM Ken, as agreed I've added 150kgs to everyone else, and thanks for the £50 bank transfer. Please don't mention this in the main thread:whistling:

You'll love the car Ken... as std it understeers so it's fairly safe, shed loads of grip until you hit the limit, and even then it's predictable. Have a fun race matey:)

Looks like fun.
Sign me up please John. :)
Glad you're joining us buddy, in, so you are:)

Class car! Tried it out earlier. Should be a good evening fun :) Has a hint of a tarmac rally car feel to it :thumbsup:
You're in Brian, welcome ;)

Yeah, it does have that feel to it, and playing to front or rear power makes it easy to find your driving style imo.

Have been tempted to do an event with the Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2 or Toyota Celica 4wd Turbo @ Thomson Road or similar but always chickened out (low signups in the past)... maybe one day, a mad Thursday event for those that like it maybe?:sneaky:

Edit: We had an event with the Audi at Bridgehampton which was insane, crazy fun, so anyone reading this pls register your interest!

Is Thompson Road a rally track? Dirt?

Also, what is the standard shifter method in this beast?
You can use any shifter George, the original car was H pattern tho obvs you can use what you want. The event we had at Bridgehampton with the Audi was incredible, one of the best I've seen/been in.... what a beast. At least that's what I thought until I tried the Shelby Cobra there today, just keeping it on the road is ridiculous, wheelspin in 3 of the 4 gears:confused: ...but fun :laugh:

Thomson road is a very old GP track, and again, whilst trying combo's today, the Toyota ST185 Turbo was amazing (the Audi takes off big time on the straight... Armageddon springs to mind).

Edit: Ferk, just saw Patrick's post :laugh:

2nd Edit: Try out the full Bikernieki track - Denis used half of it for the Lada event and that was very good, though for the Audi and Toyota on the full circuit is a brilliant match imo. Maybe get some practice in... :whistling:

Last edited:
I'd love to sign up!
Then you're signed up my friend, and welcome:)

Really important though...before the race tomorrow, please can you use your real name: 1. here in the forum, 2.on Teamspeak and 3. on the server.

The first post has links on how to do all that if you're not sure, and the friendly bunch here will help if you need a hand, so shout!;).

Apologies if this sounds like a nag, but if your real name isn't there during the race (on server & TS) you'll get kicked:(

Last edited:
@Medilloni . John
Can I drop out please, ladder collapsed on me, in A@E all last night. :(
I will have to miss my sim racing for a while , also means I cannot do my Ballet dancing anymore.:roflmao:
Was Really looking forward to this race, after can someone post some times, I think I may have fooled myself with my time, a reality check would be welcome.:rolleyes:

@Medilloni . John
I will have to miss my sim racing for a while , also means I cannot do my Ballet dancing anymore.:roflmao:
Was Really looking forward to this race, after can someone post some times, I think I may have fooled myself with my time, a reality check would be welcome.:rolleyes:
Oh god Ernie sorry to hear that, bloody hell. Were you up high and what's the damage?
Get well soon.

@Medilloni . John

I'm sorry to hear about your accident Ernie & the added risk of spending time in A&E. Get well soon.

Sounds like you were in the midst of a rich vein of form too - just to set the record straight, I didn't tamper with your ladders :cautious: . I don't know what the rules are, but if the server isn't full then it might be possible to watch? If not, I'll gladly post the results for you on the simresults site.

Can I hire you as a coach? I need help with my setup. Normally I can hold my own around Mosport Park but I was struggling last night in this car. Any tips on the setup would be welcome.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.