Buying a wheel.

Hello,

Recently I bought a wheel, it's the Thrustmaster t80 Ferrari edition. The wheel has a big dead zone and the angle is not that well, so I went looking for a new one. I'm reading a ton of reviews and watch a lot of video's but I can't find anything that I want, so I came here. I'm looking for a wheel with force feedback works on PC and I want to pay max 275 euro. I mostly play ETS2 and asseto corsa. I'm thinking to buy a used g27 or a new t150. An H shifter would be nice too. Sorry for bad English

Hello,

Recently I bought a wheel, it's the Thrustmaster t80 Ferrari edition. The wheel has a big dead zone and the angle is not that well, so I went looking for a new one. I'm reading a ton of reviews and watch a lot of video's but I can't find anything that I want, so I came here. I'm looking for a wheel with force feedback works on PC and I want to pay max 275 euro. I mostly play ETS2 and asseto corsa. I'm thinking to buy a used g27 or a new t150. An H shifter would be nice too. Sorry for bad English
I have a Logitech DFGT, and it works very well! It does not come with a clutch pedal or an H pattern shifter which is a shame but for the price it is a very good wheel. I believe on PC you can add mods though. A T150 is a good choice as well, and though it will increase the price I believe you can have the T3PA pedals and TH8A shifter with it. A Logitech G27 though would probably be the best for the price as it comes with a 3 pedal set and you can get the shifter for a cheap price if it isn't already included. The G29 and G920 are very similar to the G27, just they work on the PS4 and XB1 instead of the PS3 as well as a few minor differences.
I hope this helps! I've only owned the DFGT so I can't say anything for certain though. :)

Upvote 0
For 275 euro, you can easily get a brand new T300 (and for even less if you happen to come upon a sale - I paid 200 for it), though with the stock pedals and without an H-shifter. I'd still say it's worth it. You can also get a brand new G29/920 for that much money plus the shifter. Or T150/TMX Pro, which comes with the T3PA pedals. And obviously also the older wheels like DFGT or G27. So plenty of options.

Also, not sure what you've read, but G27 most certainly works with Assetto Corsa. It's one of the most common wheels, if not *the* most common one.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back