Resource icon

Tracks Brands Hatch 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
maybe width of track? seems ok to me, you could use pcars one as a reference as that is laser scanned. I think its possible to overlay sattelite photos too to get an idea
don't know, viewing some onboard from 86/87 f1 grand prix seems a little bit less large as width to me. it could be just an impression ;)

Great job. No massive bumps to throw you off track, seems accurate in scale to me.
Only thing i would say could be improved is textures of grass, trees, kerbs etc. to keep it more in line with Kunos' stock content. :)

Thought I'd write to say I have first hand experience of Brands I know the tracks every bump, change of tarmac and the gravel traps because at weekends I wear the orange overalls and marshal at the track, so I want to thank you for making a dam good likeness of the circuit. going into Paddock hill bend after the start/finish line you really do feel the drop unlike you get in some games with this track ( boring fact but from the lowest part of paddock to the highest part its a 80ft difference ), I really enjoy driving this mod so please keep up the good work.

Great update!
There is an easy way to get an track map.
Delete/move "map.png" from track folder and "map.ini" from the track data folder.
Reload the track and AC creates an new working map!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back