Resource icon

Tracks Brands Hatch 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
maybe width of track? seems ok to me, you could use pcars one as a reference as that is laser scanned. I think its possible to overlay sattelite photos too to get an idea
don't know, viewing some onboard from 86/87 f1 grand prix seems a little bit less large as width to me. it could be just an impression ;)

Great job. No massive bumps to throw you off track, seems accurate in scale to me.
Only thing i would say could be improved is textures of grass, trees, kerbs etc. to keep it more in line with Kunos' stock content. :)

Thought I'd write to say I have first hand experience of Brands I know the tracks every bump, change of tarmac and the gravel traps because at weekends I wear the orange overalls and marshal at the track, so I want to thank you for making a dam good likeness of the circuit. going into Paddock hill bend after the start/finish line you really do feel the drop unlike you get in some games with this track ( boring fact but from the lowest part of paddock to the highest part its a 80ft difference ), I really enjoy driving this mod so please keep up the good work.

Great update!
There is an easy way to get an track map.
Delete/move "map.png" from track folder and "map.ini" from the track data folder.
Reload the track and AC creates an new working map!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.4%