rF2 BMW 2002tii @ Viginia International Raceway - Thu 28 may 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Me too.
For now I practice a bit on a free version of the track.
I dont know if the wear is different from the official version, but driving very carefullly, I've managed to do 25 mins with more than 50% of tyres at the end.
But I'm sure that I was very slow :p

I've only done 22-23 laps. But I'm in huge trouble after approx 9 laps :whistling:

@Ole Marius Myrvold some lovley skins for these cars, thank you :)

No problems :) I'm sorta selfish, as I mainly make them to learn more, both about liveries and the 3d model-stuff. If someone likes it, that's a very nice thing to read, and a bonus :)

I have just discovered I have entered a race where I need to buy yet another track Denis :cautious: okay i will do it then :x3::coffee:
Aw sorry, I thought everybody owns the Reizza Pack? :confused:
Whoop!
Me too.
For now I practice a bit on a free version of the track.
I dont know if the wear is different from the official version, but driving very carefullly, I've managed to do 25 mins with more than 50% of tyres at the end.
But I'm sure that I was very slow :p
Aw, well let us know if you decide not to buy the track. :thumbsup:
In please Denis, thanks
@Ole Marius Myrvold some lovley skins for these cars, thank you :)
Nice one Stephen. :)

Ok, so you started with skins....somehow motivated me too :laugh:

skin.JPG

Rfactor 2 have become very expensive! I reinstalled one month ago, just to discover that I have to buy it again, my old license isn't valid anymore. And now so many expensive DLC... Do you think that worth money? It's seems that is not a very popular sim today...

Rfactor 2 have become very expensive! I reinstalled one month ago, just to discover that I have to buy it again, my old license isn't valid anymore. And now so many expensive DLC... Do you think that worth money? It's seems that is not a very popular sim today...

There was a period, when rF2 went to Steam, that you could transfer your license from pre-steam to Steam. Other than that, it has worked like normal.

What I do agree with though, is that the DLC's feels a bit expensive, especially since you have to buy it all to race one thing. Not like iRacing, R3E where you can buy the car you want to race, and it will load in all the others.

There was a period, when rF2 went to Steam, that you could transfer your license from pre-steam to Steam. Other than that, it has worked like normal.
I quit sim racing 5 years ago, I think i've lost that period. Not a problem, I had buy it again. I'm a bit angry because I thought I've buyed a "lifetime" license. My fault, no problem with that.
My concer is about the state of the sim. Doesn't seems to be lot of online races with rFactor2, apart from professional leagues.

I quit sim racing 5 years ago, I think i've lost that period. Not a problem, I had buy it again. I'm a bit angry because I thought I've buyed a "lifetime" license. My fault, no problem with that.
My concer is about the state of the sim. Doesn't seems to be lot of online races with rFactor2, apart from professional leagues.

I feel the same.
On my hand it is more entertaining to drive Touring Cars and other "regular" car classes.
In the current leagues they only drive GT-classes and Formula cars i think?

If someone hosts a league with super touring cars or BTCC cars i will most likely join! :D

Ahh, bad luck man! You quit just too early. IIRC the rF2-Steam thing happened mid-late 15, to early 16 :/

In regards to races online, I feel like the club-scene in simracing have been getting smaller and smaller for each year, regardless of sim. While leagues have been getting bigger, more serious, but fewer. All about getting bigger and better all the time (I know I'm a part of this problem as well, setting a standard in RDRC I don't want to back down from...). There really is room for more casual racing, I'm quite sure there is a market there that is lost at the moment.

I feel the same.
On my hand it is more entertaining to drive Touring Cars and other "regular" car classes.
In the current leagues they only drive GT-classes and Formula cars i think?

I'm somewhat the same, GT-classes does work for me, but more downforce than that, and I'm not that keen anymore. Which means old F1 cars, Group C etc. works. It's the darn downforce I don't like! :)
Which is why I liked the HistorX rF Club, and why these races are fun. H-shifter, low downforce, no TC/ABS, mech-cars.

Also, if the Toyota-race are an indication, an extremely fair club in terms of racing standards. No wonder why historic racing is fun :)

If you have the recipient from the old game usually (email ) I would contact them .
I did this 4 years ago and ended up with 2 rf2 games ...I promised to delete the old one ..and in fact I did.

ODS and HSO only do RF2 these days . So there you have a TIP. And I dont get money for it by the way ( professional leagues.)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back