rF2 BMW 2002tii @ Viginia International Raceway - Thu 28 may 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Rfactor 2 have become very expensive! I reinstalled one month ago, just to discover that I have to buy it again, my old license isn't valid anymore. And now so many expensive DLC... Do you think that worth money? It's seems that is not a very popular sim today...
I would advise to only buy content during a Steam sale if possible. The Reizza pack is (IMO) really worth it. The same for Sebring, but I hate GT3 cars so I don't worry about them. All of the old cars with H-pattern shifter are free I think. So that makes me happy. It is still the best sim for driving IMO, so you kinda get what you pay for. :)

@Daniel R. I might not be too good at accepting that others end up with more colorful cars than me, also, I have to live up to my nickname, "Pinky". You made me make another skin. :whistling:

Like so very often, only charities on the car. Inspired by the NfS liveries.
VHHclDa.jpg

Now I think it's time to make some dinner before the race:roflmao:

where can we watch?
i have installed 32" widescreen tv in the car since it is so easy and relaxing to drive :p
If I do end up streaming, then at Twitch at movingchicane (can't post a full URL it seems, as the forum immediately converts it to a video link).

Mind you I no longer do any commentary for multiple reasons, and I'm not the best driver either. (But I'm great at self-promotion.)

@Magnus Dahlgren Sorry again for the touchy touchy in the last few laps in race 2
But gotta say that was some of the best racing I ever had :D :thumbsup:

Yeah, it was some really good stuff in both of the heats! The touchy touchy(hehe) might have been a bit inappropiate, however I still enjoyed our battles! :D
Shout out to @Stig Bidstrup , that move on the last lap in the second race and taking the win from both me and Lennart was really nice! :thumbsup:

Thank you all who participated for two awesome races and a special thank you to @Denis Betty for hosting the event!

That was fun indeed, thank you for the race. I really like these cars I have to say.

There were some bumps along the way in both races. I don't think I was directly responsible for any of them, but still, I apologize. I also would've been happier avoiding my trademark move of spinning out on the last lap (in race 2 this time), but what can you do ;)

rFactor2_2020_05_29_00_31_38_912.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back