rF2 BMW 2002tii @ Viginia International Raceway - Thu 28 may 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I think I've said it in some threads now, I like to see colors/different cars on the grid. And this mod only got 5 liveries to choose from, so I've made 5 more, some classic, some obscure, but all inspired from real life. Though car 1 and 2 was hard to get information on, both cars were from early 80's RX, with little pictures and mostly homemade recording from the stands to go on.

First out, Piet Dam's Levis sponsored BMW 320i RX, put on our 2002tii. - Download Link
fWq09eZ.jpg

#2 Piet Dam, A.Hak sponsored BMW 320i RX, put on our 2002tii - Download Link
fnipnEa.jpg

#3 Classic Jägermeister - Download Link
BcqTv0m.jpg

#4 Classic BMW - Download Link
pVgbbso.jpg

#5 Classic BMW - Dark - Download Link
CRcrjh1.jpg

NOTE: Car #52 in game does not work to well with all cars due to different bumper and chassis. Some does work on #52 though. Also ntoe that different bumpers, rear spoiler etc. can slightly change the car from what's shown on renders.
How to use:

Choose a car in game. Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor2\UserData\player\Settings\BMW 2002\BMW_*Number of the car*
Paste the dds file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game (You have to click reload if you haven't exited the game when pasting in the dds file)

As before, I just make this because I find it fun, and interesting to keep learning (gotta do something when furloughed). No expectations that anyone will use any cars. But the opportunity are there if anyone want to :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back