rF2 BMW 2002tii @ Viginia International Raceway - Thu 28 may 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up please @Denis Betty
Hello Jack. Always great to see you. Get some practice because this car will will wear the tyres out in 9 laps unless you look after them. See you Thursday. :)
In please..
Now hear is a name I remember. Great to hear from you again and you are one more thing for us to look forward to on Thursday. There is not much good to say about this awful situation with the virus, but sim racing is certainly benefiting. See you on track. :thumbsup:

Roy is working late shift this week, so i don't think he will be joining this one :/
OK thanks. :)
Sign me in, please
Yes of course I'll do that for you. But first could you do me a big favour and fill in the "real names" field in your account > Account Details. Your real name will only be visible to Staff and Premium Members and only on event threads. Thanks :thumbsup:
Where did you find the template for make skins? I'd like to make mine...
And sign me for the race:thumbsup:
Hi Luca, I'll update the list now. :)

Gentlemen I have had a change of heart. The tyre wear issue is just too marginal for a club race. Therefore I am gonna shorten the races to 20 minutes, in the hope that we can all finish on one set of tyres. :roflmao:

Gentlemen I have had a change of heart. The tyre wear issue is just too marginal for a club race. Therefore I am gonna shorten the races to 20 minutes, in the hope that we can all finish on one set of tyres. :roflmao:
@SenLu ,@tim80810 ,@pattikins ,@Peter Stokman ,@Redvaliant ,@Daniel R. ,@Joakim Skalstad ,@Victor Jimenez ,@Stig Bidstrup ,@max1966i ,@Quic Vic ,@Jack Smith ,@Knut Mattheisen ,@Luca Ciarfella

Please note guys, the races will now be 20 minutes, due to the tyre wear issue.
Thanks. :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies