Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
bmw-1m-prijzen-00002-918x612.jpg
E30-M3-12-van-51-1024x683.jpg

P90251019-the-new-bmw-m4-cs-04-2017-2250px.jpg
BMW_M3_E92.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

After a successful first race with these cars, we will hold a follow-up event on a track that everyone knows and loves. The cars are quite competitive, but which one suits you best?

Let's find out and sign up!

Circuit_Spa_2007.png

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: S.GP
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars:
    • BMW 1M stage 3
    • BMW M3 E30 Drift
    • BMW M3 E92
    • BMW M4
    • BMW Z4 E89 Drift
  • Track: Spa, Belgium
  • Pit stop: mandatory
  • Track Temps: 20C air/27C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

I hope I won't regret signing in with the M1 S3. It's so hard to handle but if I hit it well, I'm 1 second faster compared to my best M4 lap time. But one mistake and all the gained time is gone. So I bet I'll sweat a lot... :cool::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm taking the M4 for a spin... I'm calling my car "Chuggington" 'coz my gawd it's heavy.

Just checked and this race seems to be an M4 party with a few "special guests" :D

Last edited:
Fun race but I finished last of the ones with fuel/engine at the end.

I was looking forward to a race at the back with Dave but I started with qualifying fuel, had to stop on lap 4, fumbled to adjust my fuel in the pits and missed the pitbox. A couple of spins in later laps didn't help so I was a long way off Dave at the end.

Thanks for setting it up, Han.

My M4-Chuggington was a tad of a handful but I managed to get it over the line, with consistency... I had a few laps of good battles with Chris (@beginer) and Logan (@boomRoasted) so it was a lot of fun. Managed to put together a setup that felt like a slow-motion, heavy version of the Mazda... but with a roof... :laugh: Congratulations to @Reik Major for the win and Han (@HF2000) and @Allan Ramsbottom for the podium. See you chaps on the next one! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Great race everyone. Looks like most of you have had a lot of action.

I had a good start from 3rd and because I was on the inside I was able to overtake Ernie in Turn 1 creating a gap of about 1.5s. Ernie first had to get rid of a following car, but then he started getting closer and closer. Reik was already slowly increasing the gap with me. I knew I didn't have enough control on the Z4 to battle, so I was already thinking about the best spot where Ernie could pass me and then focus on not getting off and securing the podium. But suddenly, quite unexpectedly, I saw in my mirror that Ernie went off the track very hard in Blanchimont and even hit the barrier hard there! I don't know what happened, but I had a comfortable lead over Allan that I was able to hold until the pit stop. The gap was still there and as I was warned by Crew Chief that the engine was worn out I slowed down a bit in the final laps but not enough for Allan to pass me.

Happy with 2nd. Not an exciting race in terms of battles, but the Z4 is a battle in itself for me, so it was far from relaxing. I think and hope that driving these difficult cars will help me to get better in other cars as well. There's no corner where you can go full throttle or brake while turning, so it feels like you're constantly on the edge of the car. You probably are.

I haven't run off once and I'm convinced I would not have done that with my old G27. The quick response of the DD wheel and the finesse of the loadcell pedals played a major role in keeping the Z4 on track.

Thanks everyone for participating! Personally, I think these BMW events are fun and educational enough to repeat every now and then. Let me know if you agree or disagree.

Congrats to Reik and Allan for the podium.
Don't know yet if I will organize an event next Tuesday. It's near the Christmas holiday and we already have a (very) fun event on Wednesday so I don't know if there will be enough participants to make it interesting.

Last edited:
Well we had but @Reik Major was very lonely up front.
I was also "fighting" the car all the time. ;)

I wonder for how long the engine would've lasted, if I opended the turbo for longer. I drove 100% for the first few laps and a few laps after the stop. Rest of the time I dorve it at 80% which meant lap times got 1.5 - 2 seconds slower.

@Chris Down did you drive it at 100% the whole race last week at highlands long?

@HF2000 would crew chief always warn me in time before the engine blows? If so, I'd risk more. :whistling:

@HF2000 would crew chief always warn me in time before the engine blows? If so, I'd risk more. :whistling:
Hi Reik,

I honestly don't know, but it's computer programmed, so I expect it will. There's no point in making this random, right? @Kek700 did blow up his engine last week but I don't know if he uses crew chief.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back