AC BIMMERTIME!@SPA, Tuesday 14th December 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Unless you outright blow it in one go, you get a few heads up from crew chief like "your engines pretty beaten up mate" or something like that.

Not that I've personally ever heard that or blown an engine because of missed shifts... :roflmao:

Last edited:
A nice race for me and one I was not expecting to be quite so fun for the duration!

I hadn't had much practice but I think it was a good outcome despite my being ill-prepared. I had a good start and managed to gain two positions before Eau Rouge. Not much after this other than maintaining pace and consistency until my pit stop. Decided to stick with a single set of tires which held on okay and I was only in the red for the last two laps. Came out of the pit just in front of @Dzul and knew I had to push on the out lap to keep them behind. Alas, the massive understeer of the M4 is what cost me P8. In some cases, I felt that no matter how much I tried that car was on rails :O_o: ... practice may have helped :geek: Thanks for the fun battle Raul wish we could have had one more lap! :D
------
Personally, I think these BMW events are fun and educational enough to repeat every now and then. Let me know if you agree or disagree.
I wholeheartedly agree with you @HF2000 Even in the back there was close and challenging racing. :D

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years