Bikernieki Race Track

Tracks Bikernieki Race Track 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
One thing I noticed was on some layout (I think it was the small one) in hotlap position you don't reach the actual layout as you start on a peace of road which is not used in this layout
yup, but you can leap through the wall ;) with some damage haha
..it`ll be fixed in next release, along with some visual updates.

the only thing I would revisit is the shaders on some trees, they are too bright compared to the other trees. Other than that I can't thank you enough for sharing and letting us get to know this track. :inlove:
And doing it properly :)

martinsh updated Bikernieki Race Track with a new update entry:

Bikernieki Race Track v0.6

This was supposed to be a bugfix (v0.55) release, but I managed to squeeze some new features aswell, so 0.6 it is.

changes:
- AI pit stop fix for 'Oval' and 'Skill' layouts
- AI wall crash fix for 'Oval' layout
- Hotlap spawn point fix for 'Oval' and 'Skill' layouts
- As per request I included brake and apex cones in 'Open Cruise layout' (with a possibility to load them via .ini file in any other layout)
- name inscriptions in race track of those 4 who donated me some money, go discover the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello @martinsh great job with this track. Lovely layout, the more I drive it the more I like it. I think it's my fav track right now.

I started working on the wet mod for it (I'll keep it private if I don't get permission from you to release it) and even managed to push a little bit forward the work on my wet texture (some screens below). Sadly I cannot seem to edit with full success the surface.ini. It looks a little bit "incomplete" regarding kerbs and concrete for example, and from unknow reasons any edit I do to 1ASPH_OLD or 1APSH_NEWER won't work. I need your HELP!

20181106164012_1.jpg

(PS: Also made an autumn skin)

As an FYI, our league just ran a race at the Bikernieki High Speed Ring. It looks great on "camera" and a few folks on the twitch stream were asking which track it was. :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/338218865

Cheers,

Esotic

Awesome.
Watching it right now. Very nice league you have, some tight, on the edge racing there!
And if still relevant, it is pronounced "bee-kyer-nye-ke" - a bit of a tongue-twister even for locals.

Awesome.
Watching it right now. Very nice league you have, some tight, on the edge racing there!
And if still relevant, it is pronounced "bee-kyer-nye-ke" - a bit of a tongue-twister even for locals.
Hey martinsh, do you think you can help me producing the wet version? I have issues with surfaces.ini

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back