This is a 0.6 release of Biķernieki. More info about the race track can be found in this thread:
virtual vs real track comparison (v0.6)
- AI pit stop fix for 'Oval' and 'Skill' layouts
- AI wall crash fix for 'Oval' layout
- Hotlap spawn point fix for 'Oval' and 'Skill' layouts
- As per request I included brake and apex cones in 'Open Cruise layout' (with a possibility to load them via .ini file in any other layout)
- name inscriptions in race track of those 4 who donated me some money, go discover the location!
- 3D grass! various level of detail for grass models
- more accurate specular maps for asphalt materials
- added new sponsor banners
- trees, foliage and grass is "greener"
- removed unnecessary skidmarks
- some minor tweaks for UV texture coordinates
- Ring of Skill configuration
- Big Ring configuration
- Open track/Cruise configuration
- VDC (Virtual Drift Championship) by Jonathan Simpson
- new tarmac materials and extra track surface details
- short "Oval" circuit configuration
- a simple Drift configuration
- improved road surface collision model
- added grooves
- improved AI trajectories
- added apex and brake cones
- 3D geometry optimization
- detailed finish line and working semaphores
- collision wall fixes
- timing checkpoints now back to 3 (as supported by AC)
- track section names
- some new textures
- added flags and banners
- High Speed Ring configuration
- laser scanned track surface
- replay cameras
- AI line
This is a one-man project (with support from community and racing fans) made in my spare time so if you like my project and would like to help me:
- feel free to leave a comment here - criticize or praise it, both are helpful
- consider making a donation for further development.
I will be embedding donator names in racetrack (on barriers, road surface and buildings)
PLEASE, ASK FOR MY PERMISSION:
- BEFORE POSTING THE TRACK TO OTHER WEBSITES.
- BEFORE MODIFYING THE TRACK IN ANY WAY SUCH AS REPLACING BANNERS OR REPRODUCING IT FOR OTHER GAMES OR PRODUCTS.
- BEFORE USING ANY OF THE ASSETS IN YOUR PRODUCTS
THIS TRACK CONTAINS MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (few of the assets and textures are NOT MINE and are placeholders that will be replaced in upcoming versions) AND THEREFORE IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW.
UNLIKE THIS WHOLE RED NOTE ABOVE, I AM VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN FOR COOPERATION.