BeamNG.drive

Firing up the Stambecco Fire Rescue truck looking for trouble in the Industrial Tank Farm map:)

1 BeamNG STAMBECCO FP at INDUSTRIAL copy.jpg
2 BeamNG STAMBECCO FP at INDUSTRIAL copy.jpg
0 BeamNG STAMBECCO FP at INDUSTRIAL copy.jpg

...errr, didn't quite make the jump:roflmao:
7 BeamNG STAMBECCO FP at INDUSTRIAL copy.jpg

Last edited:
Slowly figuring out how to operate the 'Replay' footage, in the view to getting a screenshot;)...the functionality in BeamNG is simply awesome:inlove:...still a lot to learn:)

0 BeamNG Sunburst Track Car WRECK copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Sunburst Track Car WRECK copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Sunburst Track Car WRECK copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Sunburst Track Car WRECK copy.jpg

Last edited:
Did not see a BeamNG Photo Thread, might have to start one;)

The new 0.27 update at time of post...the 'Johnson Valley' map is awesome:thumbsup:
View attachment 623906View attachment 623907View attachment 623908View attachment 623909
I wish there were more shots of BeamNG like this, rather than usual "crash-sim" footage, which quite honestly, makes the game seem quite childish and unappealing.

I used to mod for Rigs of Rods, making rock crawlers and baja buggies (and maps for both), and your crawling pics take me right back to those good old days. They actually make me regret permanently deleting BNG from my Steam library :rolleyes:

I wish there were more shots of BeamNG like this, rather than usual "crash-sim" footage, which quite honestly, makes the game seem quite childish and unappealing.

I used to mod for Rigs of Rods, making rock crawlers and baja buggies (and maps for both), and your crawling pics take me right back to those good old days. They actually make me regret permanently deleting BNG from my Steam library :rolleyes:
Thank you for taking the time to replay:)
Yes, BeamNG can look great with a little care when choosing the right 'Time of Day' as positioning the Sun nicely can change the whole look / feel of the Sim.

The above 'Super Pig' and '2 vehicle Crash' screenshots where about 30 seconds of replay but 2.5 hours of screenshot creation time:geek::redface:

I tip my hat and say thank you to modders such as yourself that can mod /create vehicles / land maps for Sims:thumbsup:...it's just awesome when there is a nicely proportioned and detailed vehicle, a well done scene / landscape and it all comes together with great lighting in the final screenshot:inlove:...a spiritual experience indeed:geek:

Last edited:
Thoroughly enjoying the mind blowing functionality of the 'Replay' combined with the 'Photo Mode'.:thumbsup:

You can view the Replay very slow to get the exact moment of interest, then hit 'Pause', 'J' key on keyboard, then go into 'Photo Mode' and continue to fine tune the 'Camera' angles, 'Depth of Field' and 'Time of Day' lighting for the screenshot...loving every second:inlove:

0 BeamNG TRUCK vs Small CAR WRECK at UTAH copy.jpg
1 BeamNG TRUCK vs Small CAR WRECK at UTAH copy.jpg
2 BeamNG TRUCK vs Small CAR WRECK at UTAH copy.jpg
2a BeamNG TRUCK vs Small CAR WRECK at UTAH copy.jpg
3 BeamNG TRUCK vs Small CAR WRECK at UTAH copy.jpg

...puny car in my way:roflmao:

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling