BeamNG.drive

Yeah, FFB seems to be better after latest update, i can now reduce smoothing to 60 with no issues.

I wanted to announce that with some people we're trying to create some automation-based racing series:
FOr now we're working on a modern GT3 ruleset, but we will try to have as many series as possible spanning over multiple years and including rally.
If anyone wants to join - even as a driver - contact me and i'll invite you to the discord where we're organizing.

Initially it'll be based on time trials, then if we get enough partecipants we may get a beaMP server up for actual racing.

Here's a picture of my GT3 entry and its road-going variant

20211231171527_1.jpg
20211231172429_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 963434

Yeah, FFB seems to be better after latest update, i can now reduce smoothing to 60 with no issues.

I wanted to announce that with some people we're trying to create some automation-based racing series:
FOr now we're working on a modern GT3 ruleset, but we will try to have as many series as possible spanning over multiple years and including rally.
If anyone wants to join - even as a driver - contact me and i'll invite you to the discord where we're organizing.

Initially it'll be based on time trials, then if we get enough partecipants we may get a beaMP server up for actual racing.

Here's a picture of my GT3 entry and its road-going variant

View attachment 529498View attachment 529499
i checked beaMP shortly after i made post about it and sadly i must tell, as for my PC there can only be 8 people on server if 9th people come my fps drop from stable limited 60 fps to like 15 fps xD and i think it not only me cause i see people leaving server shortly after so it came back to normal, also most servers are limited to 10 ppl.. so maybe some ppl can have 10 ppl and stable fps but most have like 8 ppl before they fps drop?

Did not see a BeamNG Screenshot Thread, might have to start one;)
Love the 'Time of Day' slider in photo mode:inlove:...as you can change the feel of the shot, awesome
3a BeamNG 027 update SP ROCK BASHER copy.jpg
3b BeamNG 027 update SP ROCK BASHER copy.jpg

Shot 2 at different time of day
3 BeamNG 027 update SP ROCK BASHER copy.jpg

The new 0.27 update at time of post...the 'Johnson Valley' map is awesome:thumbsup:
4 BeamNG 027 update SP ROCK BASHER copy.jpg
2 BeamNG 027 update SP ROCK BASHER copy.jpg
0 BeamNG 027 update JOHNSON VALLEY copy.jpg
6 BeamNG 027 update SP ROCK BASHER copy.jpg

Last edited:
Found this way to 'SWITCH' between more than 1 spawned vehicle on a map when composing a screenshot - 'Main Menu > Manage > Switch'...and I was able to switch between each vehicle and position each vehicle to my liking...mind blown:inlove:
...definitely going to have some fun with this in Screen Shots;)

0 BeamNG 3 VEHICLES switch copy.jpg

Final screenshot with composed vehicles showing my new favorite effect - 'Time of day':inlove:

1 BeamNG 3 VEHICLES switch copy.jpg
2 BeamNG 3 VEHICLES switch copy.jpg
3 BeamNG 3 VEHICLES switch copy.jpg

Last edited:
Exploring the Johnson Valley map going to visible landmarks off in the distance. Spotted a Cell Tower type structure in one of my screenshots...thought, must drive there:D

0 BeamNG ROCK BASHER at CELL TOWER copy.jpg
2 BeamNG ROCK BASHER at CELL TOWER copy.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play