Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Resource icon

Tracks Bathurst 2.00

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Bathurst - Bathurst Automobilista

bathurst11.2016317114025.jpg

Hi everyone.

First, thanks to ORSM for permission to convert this track for GSC.
My job here was to update the road itself to add dynamic conditions.
I also fixed, helped by Gringo, a lot of little things like some LOD problems or object collisions. Only one or two bugs still there but I could not fix them this time. Perhaps later.

Thanks to Denis for pictures, Gringo for his help, Luigi for cams.

First track...

Read more about this resource...

alexSchmurtz

SpeedyMite Racing
Premium
A welcome addition to the game, the natural home of the SuperV8! Can't wait to go home and try it! Thank you Patrick, Gringo, Denis, Luigi; what a team! :thumbsup:

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Solutions
Just did a long practice session offline with the MINI Challenge on Bathurst during night time conditions. Every time I cross start/finish the game freezes up for a brief moment after which Dynhud disappears. Not sure if it's dynhud or track related.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Great track again @Patrick Giranthon :thumbsup:

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
Just did a long practice session offline with the MINI Challenge on Bathurst during night time conditions. Every time I cross start/finish the game freezes up for a brief moment after which Dynhud disappears. Not sure if it's dynhud or track related.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Great track again @Patrick Giranthon :thumbsup:
It happens in other tracks too, think it's either Dynhud acting up or a lack of beer.:whistling:
I've noticed that Dynhud is not stable.

I just came back from a trip to the country... I stopped at Bathurst(1st time) no race on so I decided to take my car for a spin at mount panorama... I don't know what Patrick put in it and what comes from ORSM but i can guarantee that there's not much difference between reality and AMS version... Great job Patrick.Your version is as scary as real life:thumbsup:

alexSchmurtz

SpeedyMite Racing
Premium
Thanks a lot for all your updates, Patrick! The random skies are a nice addition and the track keeps getting better! :thumbsup:

Patrick.
Every since I received the EA 0.9.5 and EA 0.9.6 I am getting a penalty when entering pits at Bathurst, Queensland and Eastern creek. I did not cut the track, stayed within white lines. Does not happen with Reiza tracks. Could be because of this being added to the updates.
" Added new track limit violation system to clamp down excessive corner cutting & running wide (still subject to some track-specific fine-tuning)"
Any chance of having a look at this, I keep getting disqualified at Bathurst because of it.
Thank you.

Edit: Happening with both beta and EA versions of AMS.