Resource icon

Tracks Bathurst 2.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Bathurst - Bathurst Automobilista

bathurst11.2016317114025.jpg

Hi everyone.

First, thanks to ORSM for permission to convert this track for GSC.
My job here was to update the road itself to add dynamic conditions.
I also fixed, helped by Gringo, a lot of little things like some LOD problems or object collisions. Only one or two bugs still there but I could not fix them this time. Perhaps later.

Thanks to Denis for pictures, Gringo for his help, Luigi for cams.

First track...

Read more about this resource...

Just did a long practice session offline with the MINI Challenge on Bathurst during night time conditions. Every time I cross start/finish the game freezes up for a brief moment after which Dynhud disappears. Not sure if it's dynhud or track related.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Great track again @Patrick Giranthon :thumbsup:

Just did a long practice session offline with the MINI Challenge on Bathurst during night time conditions. Every time I cross start/finish the game freezes up for a brief moment after which Dynhud disappears. Not sure if it's dynhud or track related.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Great track again @Patrick Giranthon :thumbsup:
It happens in other tracks too, think it's either Dynhud acting up or a lack of beer.:whistling:
I've noticed that Dynhud is not stable.

Patrick.
Every since I received the EA 0.9.5 and EA 0.9.6 I am getting a penalty when entering pits at Bathurst, Queensland and Eastern creek. I did not cut the track, stayed within white lines. Does not happen with Reiza tracks. Could be because of this being added to the updates.
" Added new track limit violation system to clamp down excessive corner cutting & running wide (still subject to some track-specific fine-tuning)"
Any chance of having a look at this, I keep getting disqualified at Bathurst because of it.
Thank you.

Edit: Happening with both beta and EA versions of AMS.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%