AC Back to the Sixties Race #2@Bremgarten, Tuesday 21st September 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
Alfa_Romeo_GTA_Junior_Autodelta_Corsa_%281968%29_Solitude_Revival_2019_IMG_1751.jpg

1045961.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

It's time for the second event of the Back to the Sixties Vintage Car Championship.
We're up to Switserland to the latest track of @Fat-Alfie : Bremgarten. It's easy to learn, but hard to be fast and very enjoyable! During practice (or during the race if you wish :p ), take a moment to look around and admire the details David has put into it.

WARNING: Your pitbox (the red lines) will not be visible until close to the pit buildings! Make sure you practice a pitstop in practice or qualify on the s.gp server to know where your pitbox will be in the race.

1024px-Circuit_Bremgarten.svg.png

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week, search for 'racedepart' to find it)
  • Race server: S.GP
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (19:40 UTC) | 40 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Alfa Romeo GTA/Porsche 718 RS60 Spyder
  • Track: Bremgarten, Switzerland
  • Pit stop: not mandatory
  • Race condition: see Event Configuration on S.GP
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

I'll get on the server now for a few laps :)
@HF2000 and @Interslice this gets me thinking:
Could we get an AC clubraces discord? Maybe for each racing series so we could ping people when going on the server..

These forum posts often get missed :/

I'm having discord on my phone but I muted pretty much everything due to all the posts/tags/whatever.

But unmuting single channels with only "I'm going to get some practice" messages would be quite cool to try!
Maybe doing a beta test for the two championships?

We could use the forum pm's but getting emails isn't really that "up to date" and would clog up our inbox :whistling:

Going to unfortunately have to pass on Bremgarten. Probably one of my favourite tracks but she is dragging me kicking and screaming to be away for a week. The only consolation is that she is paying for it so i will live with it. ;) Have a good race guys and i will see you next time.

Could we get an AC clubraces discord? Maybe for each racing series so we could ping people when going on the server..

I'm having discord on my phone but I muted pretty much everything due to all the posts/tags/whatever.

But unmuting single channels with only "I'm going to get some practice" messages would be quite cool to try!

We could use the forum pm's but getting emails isn't really that "up to date" and would clog up our inbox :whistling:

Did you get a test ping on discord?It should have beeped every one in the race...

Tonight or on Wednesday?
I might have missed it :ninja: (deleted it without reading)

Anyone in the back to the sixties race should have gotten a ping as if I mentioned them on the discord chat. Wanted to see if it works.

in the #racing-club-races channel

Last edited:

Nae a bad idea! The Discord needs a big overhaul. The spam, sham, and scam bots broke it and the admins hearts! I'll suggest individual chat channel for people to unmute/enable phone notifications for their clubs. Don't hold you breath ;)

Oh man, I'm so excited about tonight's race because I really fear a few risky corners. There's no experience driving those corners in the pack, so it could become really tough...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back