AC Back to the sixties! A vintage car/track championship

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just signed up for try out 2 Han. By the way, i noticed on the last but one lap last night you had a very light scratch on the back of your Alfa. You have to be very close to spot it though and it will definitely polish out :whistling:

Sadly I've had to pull out of tonight's event due to work. It does mean there is a space in the championship if anyone wants a go. I can highly recommend it. Sliding old cars around is a lot of fun.

Sadly I've had to pull out of tonight's event due to work. It does mean there is a space in the championship if anyone wants a go. I can highly recommend it. Sliding old cars around is a lot of fun.
Dave, if you only miss this event, you can stay in the Championship for the last event.
If you want that, please let me know.

Oh man! I can’t believe I missed this league start! I had sooo much fun with these cars at the Bremgarten event! If for some miraculous reason there’s a spot open tonight I would be more than happy to join! :notworthy:

Oh man! I can’t believe I missed this league start! I had sooo much fun with these cars at the Bremgarten event! If for some miraculous reason there’s a spot open tonight I would be more than happy to join! :notworthy:

@davejevons David, do you want your spot back or will you give it to @Magnus Dahlgren ?

Magnus: I don't know if David is going to respond in time so if the spot is still free at 19.45 (EST), you can take it. You can practice already on the practice server of course. That's open for every premium member,

Last edited:
@Magnus Dahlgren If you can't join tonight, don't worry: I'm working on a new Vintage car/track championship with more tracks and with more cars (GTA, 718, Mini Cooper and Skoda 130). Probably every Tuesday then. Maybe even with variable track conditions although these cars are a handful already with 100% grip.

Really sorry @HF2000 I've left the championship, but hope it benefits someone else. Huge thanks for putting it on and when circumstances change I hope to be back :thumbsup:

We're coming into our busy time of year, I just didn't realise it was going to be so manic:unsure:
So sorry to hear that John. Take care and hope to see you in the next one!

@Magnus Dahlgren Magnus, another spot free. So you can register now! See you tonight on track!
Nice and thank you!

However I can't sign up at simracing.gp.
The choose button doesn't appear on the cars for me ?
Neither on Championship or event page.

Attachments

• bt6o.png
    bt6o.png
    549.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
@davejevons David, do you want your spot back or will you give it to @Magnus Dahlgren ?

Magnus: I don't know if David is going to respond in time so if the spot is still free at 19.45 (EST), you can take it. You can practice already on the practice server of course. That's open for every premium member,

Happy for @Magnus Dahlgren to have it. thanks for checking @HF2000

Hi Han, am very disappointed to have to miss the last and possibly the best race on the 2nd of Nov. Please give my place to anyone who needs it. Sorry for doing this as i really do not like to be unreliable. She is taking me away for the week, paying and would be hell to live with if i said no ;)

Well that was the first championship from Brian and me! Thanks all for participating and congrats to the winners:

1.Reik Major
2.Axel Mobius
3.Ernie Wright

I will organize a new championship with more vintage cars and some more vintage tracks somewhere in the future. Again on Tuesday every two weeks so we can have other events or championship in the weeks between.

See you on track!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back