Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

what i learnt from the races , is that turn 2 and into turn 3 are the real killers when you are in traffic ....so take care in tomorrows race everybody ... the racing was clean throughout as far as I could see ... i think i bumped into someoene in race 2 unintentionally by making a bad call on the brakes ,I apologize for that !! .... lets hope for a good race tommorow ....

Can somebody tell me which lap-times are, let's say, common? And feel free to add yours and am curious about some really fast lap-time. :D
Thanks a lot, could help with my training effort. For now - as I remember it correctly - I'm little bit under 1:xx, but screwing whole last section.
mod edit: dont post laptimes please

Last edited by a moderator:

And any way there are a lot more challenges to consider. If you hot lap for 90 min you are sure to go off (chances are). The tires and fuel will play big roll so I imagine it is faster in the long run to save the tires.

It will be fun, you need to commit to making it to the end to make the story of your race on to remember.

RD actually has more members here in the US than EU !
Yup but touring
Even with the signups that didn't make it and the ones that didn't make it through both races, this was the best attended US event that we have run so a big thank you to all for that!

My pace tonight was a tad better than it was in the earlier EU event and in general a better set of races. Quaified on race loads of fuel and happy at the numbers. Race 1 worked out well, I can't remember going off track once :). Not so lucky in R2 as I got two wheels off early on and collected Angelo(sorry) but we both got back up to speed. One other whoopie moment had me way up the embankment outsideT3 but whew, no damage again.
Yup! I've got good fights with you Dennis! Was really fun until my computer freeze for few seconds in race 2 (got black screen, soubd freeze then boom in the wall, weird, maybe it was simvibe doing things again) but yes it was fun...

I haven't problem with to be in last place, I had lot of great battles in front of grid and in the end of grid also. I just wanted to know that I can normally race and not to be an obstacle :)
Count me in, please, challenging, but entertaining track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes