Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Decided to stay out of it and just watch as things progressed.
Did learn one thing though. Saturday is going to be pretty interesting if they enforce the track-limits. :D
While I obviously couldn't follow everybody, those that I did follow all went wide in Turn 1 at least twice during each race..
Every. single. one. :roflmao:

Can I put myself up as maybe? Races here would be at 03:25 and 04:25, I should still be awake but I don't wanna promise anything. Not that you need me, but for site rules and regulations and getting myself banned for not pitching I'd rather not commit 100%.

Even with the signups that didn't make it and the ones that didn't make it through both races, this was the best attended US event that we have run so a big thank you to all for that!

My pace tonight was a tad better than it was in the earlier EU event and in general a better set of races. Quaified on race loads of fuel and happy at the numbers. Race 1 worked out well, I can't remember going off track once :). Not so lucky in R2 as I got two wheels off early on and collected Angelo(sorry) but we both got back up to speed. One other whoopie moment had me way up the embankment outsideT3 but whew, no damage again.

No problem, Dennis. Was actually quite funny when you crashed into me, and I realized you we´re coming backwards. :p

Today was a really good day of practice, both european and Usa schedules. If the races on Saturday turn out to be just as good, this is going to be a really good beggining of season.

Ya, it's just like that stupid AC cutting warning.
You go wide, slam into a wall, get stuck on gravel for seconds and when you re-enter the track you get a cutting penalty ... i could slap each one of the Kunos devs for that...

Going wide shouldn't be a habit, cutting should be punished.
But leaving track limits in the heat of a fight and going wider as supposed is something that happens, it's called racing.

If you leave the track at turn 1 at cascavel then it's penalty enough. The final corner less so but no one really took the mick unless they were two wide and then you kind of understand it.

Either way very happy with my evening. I won in the first race and then came from 31st to 4th in the second. Hopefully I can repeat that come Saturday.

Either way very happy with my evening. I won in the first race and then came from 31st to 4th in the second. Hopefully I can repeat that come Saturday.
Annnd I think you would've won even if I didn't get taken out. :p

Your pace on heavy fuel is superior, I need to figure out stuff if I wanna get anything done tomorrow.

At the start of race 2 i sqeezed myself between the wall and @Tero Dahlberg and clipped the wall, appeared to be Tero that I clipped instead of the wall after watching the replay. I'm very sorry Tero and to the ones that were behind you :(
No worries :) I was kind of asking for trouble with my start. I'm actually not sure what happened there. Everything went fine, even got a great start compared to cars ahead of me. But then the car seemed to got stuck in first gear. Couldn't get it to shift up. In a slight panic I thought maybe I had the speed limiter on and pressed that and it only made things worse as it wasn't on to begin with :D I think at that point you passed and clipped me and then got hit a few more times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.0%