Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

View attachment 105255 Are you up for a challenging event with a large field of drivers, or simply want to gain some on track experience for the upcoming ninth season of the Virtual Touring Car Championship then this is one for you!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Cars
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla

Track Cascavel
Server name:RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CLUB
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 18:30 GMT SUPERPOLE (10 minutes)
Warmup: 18:40 GMT SUPERPOLE (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:45 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 2: 19:10 GMT (20 minutes, full reversed grid)

Entry List:
  1. Dennis Phelan
  2. Tamas Pazsy
  3. Remco de Wildt
  4. Paul Jeffrey
  5. Craig Patteson
  6. Alexander Kholodkevich
  7. Lars Hansen
  8. Joshua Vorderman
  9. Niranjan Kumar
  10. Murat Erdogdu
  11. Tero Dahlberg
  12. Reik Major
  13. Brezeanu Adrian
  14. Mark Breslin
  15. Tuomas Koriala
  16. Michael Klein
  17. John Souter
  18. Franklin Stegink
  19. Mike Bell
  20. Sven-Arne Andersson
  21. Dominic Tranquille
  22. Marc Cabana
  23. Hamed Hajmolaali
  24. Oscar Hardwick
  25. Eric Stranne
  26. Martin Vindis
  27. Warren Schembri
  28. Brandon Warren
  29. Jim Nobbs
  30. Genci Estebanez
  31. Angelo dos Santos
  32. Alex Odell
  33. Arne Schoonvliet
  34. James Grant
  35. Driver
  36. Driver
  37. Driver
  38. Driver
  39. Driver
  40. Driver

Server is UP
Can I race???

Quali went well.

Race 1:
Hit the grass while breaking into turn 2 ( the kink to the left) spun across the track (sorry if i hit anyone) then got drive through for speeding in the pit.

Race 2:

Started alot better. until I hit the grass breaking into the final corner spun and hit the pit wall entrance and lost a wheel :) once again sorry for any inconvenience caused. see you on saturday folks.

Race one, jostled to the back due to some contact coming out of L1T1 but no damage. I had a great time pushing myself hard fora long while. Caught a back onto the track and had to pit, finished not too far behind where I should have.

Race two, on the out side of L1T1 went wide and decided to stay there, let everyone by, well I guess not everyone as I got tagged and damaged once back on. Out.

TS was good fun, so was most of the event other than a bit of griping that went on in chat after R1. I hope it wasa good practice for all the league drivers.

Had a lot of fun in Race 1. Had a lot of fun in Race 2 too, got tagged once, and then overtaken by 10 cars, got squeezed into a three wide (literally), and survived! However, I started to make more and more mistakes and suddenly I found myself spinning out in the first corner, and when I wanted to rejoin I saw that the leader was in my rearview mirror. At that point I decided to retire as it was unlikely I'd be able to safely re-enter the race at that point.

Nevertheless, it was great fun!

Personally was HUGE fun, really it was!!
Second race was a bit crazy for the first 4 or 5 laps, really hairy stuff. I hope nobody leaves this event with hard feelings.
I dodged some 10 or 11 bullets...lol....and had a great time with several fights along the way.
I´ve got 2 top10s on both races even starting far back on both...so yeah, definetely this was some serious practice for Saturday. :thumbsup:

Crash to desktop when switching session from Warmup to Race... :mad:

BTW, can the pre-race countdown be extended to make sure everyone gets synchronized? I lost half a minute when entering qualifying, and that's all you have before the race. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes