Automobilista 2 | Online Racing Now At RaceDepartment

What is your favorite day to race AMS2?

• Total voters
I've updated the first post to relect the changes that are happening to the AMS2 racing club races. Thanks to all who joined in over the last few months. See you on track.

Just a little headsup guys that we are actualy on... and full flash I would say.
@Peter Kasbergen @Redvaliant @Bram Hengeveld and me are organising races through out the whole week now.
  • The Sunday evenings are for @Peter Kasbergen that runs random track and car combo's.
  • Tuesday evenings are the domain of @Redvaliant who prefers to organise races with all vehicles that have 4 wheels but an absence off all electronic aids.... So if you are into classic racing.. Tuesday night is yours
  • Wednesday is my domain. I will try to focus on close racing combo's in combination with cars that are fun to drive. I started with a Caterham series on tracks in Brazil.
  • @Bram Hengeveld is focussing on Endurance / Multiclass races on the Friday night.
    * feel free to adjust and or add to above describtion guys.
Now for this to be a succes we need you to. Please join us in this races and if you can, subscribe up front. If we all subscribe upfront, everyone will get a good idea of the drivers that you will be racing against. Lets fill these servers with great races!

With the great, ever growing, content of AMS2 all kind of great combo's are available. If you have a suggestion for such a combo. Tell us in this thread. I am sure one of us will check them out and present them on one of these racing days.

We will update all info on upcomming races in the Racing Club section. Its premium only. But for this you will get an a la carte racing experiance in your favorite sim....

Waiting for those great combo's...... in 3..2..1.....

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea