Automobilista 2 | Online Racing Now At RaceDepartment

What is your favorite day to race AMS2?

• Total voters

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Enjoying Automobilista 2 and want to get even more excitement from the sim? We got you covered, with the new AMS 2 Racing Club here at RaceDepartment.
  • New racing club launched for AMS2 drivers
  • Successful first event already run
  • Available to any and all Premium members
Organised racing fun in a friendly and clean environment, against like minded members of the community with a mix of pace and experience, with some friendly banter... yes, it's the racing club treatment here at RaceDepartment, with an AMS 2 theme!

AMS 2 Racing Club Footer.jpg

How To Get Involved?
Easy, all you have to do is be a Premium member of RaceDepartment, then simply put your name down in the Automobilista 2 Racing Club thread of the race you are interested in, turn up on time, and have some fun!

Will We Be Hosting More Events?
Yes we will! The AMS 2 Racing Club is a place where regular events in the new Automobilista 2 racing game will be held by our RaceDepartment staff, featuring much of the rich content found within the sim. Our events are currently hosted by @Goffik, however if you want to get involved and join the staff in helping with event hosting, feel free to drop @Goffik and PM and express your interest!

AMS 2 Racing Club 2.jpg

Automobilista 2 continues to be developed and improved by Reiza Studios, and as the newest racing simulation on the market, I'm sure many of you are excited to see how things develop going forward over the next couple of years.

Already the title is a very solid base from which to start, and as the drivers from last Tuesday will testify, the online experience is already great - so come join us on the adventure, and get your online racing thrills in the AMS 2 Racing Club today!

AMS 2 Racing Club Footer.jpg

Last edited:
If I had more time I would entertain hosting a US club. I am hopeful that one of my fellow comrades will step up to the plate because this sim is getting really good.

A weekend scheduled event might work for all....

M-Bimmer

WhAt GoEs ArOuNd CoMeS ArOuNd
Would love to join but 1900 UTC does not suit me.
Would probably join NA/US events (when available). Btw, what time (in EDT) does a NA/US event usually begin?

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%