Automobilista 2 | Online Racing Now At RaceDepartment

What is your favorite day to race AMS2?

• Total voters
I'm enjoying the AC multiclass on a Wednesday but I'd be up for weekend or occasional midweek race in AMS2.

What cars are you thinking about or are you going for a wide range?

Is there a pass word..if it is open to all that will be fun but someone on here posted about a race club on Tuesdays and said they had a problem with not too skilled drivers showing up causing some problems so they were putting a pass word on...just an fyi..but if there is going to be a pass word please post it here..thank you

Tuesday looks a popular night. We don't use a password as it is very much a casual hitout for us. We've had a mostly good selection of folk joing - from World record holders to people who are probably new to driving without aids on. The other Tuesday night guys on here look to be more serious, almost like a club series, and that's great, but we just like driving older cars and having a chat. Horses for courses.

I've only returned to sim racing this year and have only been doing AC club races, which have been great.

I have had AMS2 since it was released but it's only now with the latest physics and ffb changes that I think it has realised it's potential and I am really enjoying it now.

I've only scratched the surface of the cars and tracks available.

I'll look out for your server next time I am online on a Tuesday.

By the way, the P4 class around Oulton Park is a delightful combination.

@sebastalona @Paul Glover

You boys game?

I can do most weekday evenings after 7pm GMT
Week nights don't work for me sadly, I don't get home until 7pm most days. Wednesday's could potentially work, Friday's are out. I'm racing in a league on Saturday and Sunday's are a day of rest or seeing family.

Hoping to get involved in some AMS2 action over the festive period, as I'll be working from home on the week of the 20th and on leave the following week.

Did we ever get any traction with this Bram? Until AMS2 makes it onto simracing.gp, there is so much content in AMS2 that is not getting the attention it deserves.

The RD AMS2 races saw some of the best racing I have done online.

Week nights don't work for me sadly, I don't get home until 7pm most days. Wednesday's could potentially work, Friday's are out. I'm racing in a league on Saturday and Sunday's are a day of rest or seeing family.

Hoping to get involved in some AMS2 action over the festive period, as I'll be working from home on the week of the 20th and on leave the following week.

Why don't we organise a fun one off Paul? The Beetles around Oulton Park Perhaps?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.