Automobilista 2 Content Manager

Other Automobilista 2 Content Manager 0.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
thank you but my CM behaves differently, it would uninstall first as you said but I can see in the CMD window that new tracks&cars are installed straight away after that.
I have no way that I know to stop the process at Uninstall and clean up the Enabled folder with only the version of the mods I need:(
Dont worry about it, your content manager must be the 2.0 as the last one... (i would install this afternoon after work). Put the new cars and overwrite the old ones. i think so.. let us know. best regards.

Hi

Mod works pretty good, It seems it doesn't install the pc2 trees mod. How is that installed as the tracks have the bad geometry instead of trees.

EDIT: it works but you need to put it at the top of the list for installs.

Last edited:
I have a question regarding the content manager. Since the Thunderbolt mod is not updated quite yet, I was looking at the JSGME version to see what was actually in the boot files. To my surprise several drivelines were different than other mods showed (ex. the corvette GTP). How would I be able to manually go into the boot files on the AMSCM version of mods? It appears that when using the CM version modders tend to hide the boot files.

Where are we supposed to install it in the first place ??? Because it ain't working. 'Cannot find game directory' with no way to change anything. And yes, my game is installed in the right folder and follows steam's folder path...

Seems to be one hell of an app though.

Last edited:
Very easy to use content manager to do mod install automation. This does seriously reduces mod install time. Thank you for making this available for us to use.
I have only one little issue.
Mods are installing in reverses alphabetical order. How do i set the manager up to install the mods back to installing in normal alphabetical order? Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

EDIT: Problem solved, just had to delete the Mods folder in the AMS2 root folder

Cheers mate! First of all, love the GUI and all the work you put into the development of this project!
Yesterday I was installing all the mods I could find. I did the mistake trying to install them all at once. at around 70% it told me, there was not enough space left on my harddrive, so all I could do was closing the program and clean up a bit. When I had more space, I run it again, but got the error message attached. Did a complete uninstallion then and a complete new installation, but still getting this error. Where else do I need to clean up?
1690400214112.png

Last edited:
I still have my zipped mod files in the Mods/Enabled folder. CM 0.21 found them by itself, I did not have to drag/drop it into the user interface of the programm. Just had to klick "apply" and everything worked without any error message.

no, modding cars not working after official update 1.5
i got mine working now, i downloaded the cars again from thunderflash, used content manager to unistall the old mods and also deleted the mods folder, i ran the game once without any mods (not sure if that is needed) ,then dragged the new cars in to CM and installed them, this time there were no errors and the game doesnt crash when using the modded cars.

i got mine working now, i downloaded the cars again from thunderflash, used content manager to unistall the old mods and also deleted the mods folder, i ran the game once without any mods (not sure if that is needed) ,then dragged the new cars in to CM and installed them, this time there were no errors and the game doesnt crash when using the modded cars.
confirmed, thanks, work like a charm!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.0%