Automobilista 2 Content Manager

Other Automobilista 2 Content Manager 0.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just wanna thank you for the CM. I've been absent from pc world about twenty years. Luckily searched Steam two weeks ago and found AMS2. Then found this forum! It's not so hard anyway! :) Oh what a great sim we got here!

Hi Paolo,

I am running some longer installation lists of AMS2 mods (eventually everything out there, essentially) to augment the list of AMS2CM-ready livery sets, mods, etc., and then taking notes for how to make others (e.g., F1 1997) AMS2CM compliant. Is it okay if I list that information here, as it seems like the most relevant place to do so?

Last edited:
I try to do a new Enabled directory but issue is still there

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 48
hi
i had an error installing the mods with the content manager,then i got this error message.
i have to close the CM and can't use it anymore.tried to re-install it but still get the same error.
what's the solution ? thank you in advance

Attachments

• cm error.jpg
    cm error.jpg
    966.2 KB · Views: 57
hi
i had an error installing the mods with the content manager,then i got this error message.
i have to close the CM and can't use it anymore.tried to re-install it but still get the same error.
what's the solution ? thank you in advance
I would delete the WRX pack you downloaded and redownload it, probly got a corrupt download from the look of it, try that first, also try to add another mod and see if that goes through, it will tell you if you broke CM or if it was the mod

I would delete the WRX pack you downloaded and redownload it, probly got a corrupt download from the look of it, try that first, also try to add another mod and see if that goes through, it will tell you if you broke CM or if it was the mod
the thing is i can't use CM anymore.i get this message when i open it up and the only possibility is to click exit,then CM closes

the thing is i can't use CM anymore.i get this message when i open it up and the only possibility is to click exit,then CM closes
Have you tried going into the Mod folder in your main AMS2 folder in steam and look in there, you have Enabled and Disabled folders, go in the enabled and delete the WRX file if it is there, then see if CM fires up.

At the moment I can't do anything with the application, which refuses to work, and at the start of the installation I had error codes under Windows 2503 and 2502, so I had to install the application via the command prompt, indicating the application path.

Since yesterday's installation, it's been installed but refuses to work.

What a pain Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------

What's more, the content manager application refuses to work.

I can't copy and paste .7z, .rar, .zip files.

I also get this error when I right-click on the application and select ADD, the application displays an error message: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component and the application closes.

PS:
Application installed on C:\Program Files\AMS2CM - Windows 10 operating system / Windows Desktop Runtime 6.0.25 installed.

Thanks for your help

So I found out about Content Manager.

It should not be launched in administrator mode but in normal mode.

Click on .exe, it opens and you can add .7z files as usual.

One less thorn in your side.

Best regards

Todos los que aparecen estan deshabilitados, y cuando reinstalo, los que tengo marcados no tienen sonido de momento
View attachment 720726

Thunderflash has released more rcent versions of those mods (v4.25) than the ones you had listed. Go to his website and download the most recent version.

Thunderflash ha lanzado versiones más recientes de esas modificaciones (v4.25) que las que usted había enumerado. Vaya a su sitio web y descargue la versión más reciente.

Last edited:
Thunderflash has released more rcent versions of those mods (v4.25) than the ones you had listed. Go to his website and download the most recent version.

Thunderflash ha lanzado versiones más recientes de esas modificaciones (v4.25) que las que usted había enumerado. Vaya a su sitio web y descargue la versión más reciente.
Very thanks, playing. Other mods, i want the sound fix and be playing everything

when i try to run any mod i get this error at AMS2 content manager
''Error: Bootfiles installed by another tool (e.g. JSGME) have been detected. Please uninstall all mods.''
someone can help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_42.png
    Screenshot_42.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 27

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements