Australia & New Zealand

• Grant Daly

I'm so sorry to have missed the Melbourne Race appologies all.
As some of you know I've had that bloody cold that's hanging around in QLD... it's hard to shake and I just slept after the V8's on telly. I set my alarm but slept right through... :( I feel better though...

• Grant Daly

Ahhh hey Wal didn't you?? I mean aren't you the guy who said? !!!
Wait just a mintue there...
OK You who are you and what did you do to Wally????

Warning This post I believe is from an Alien And Not our Wally??? :pound:

Hi Guys,
I am away from home and my laptop wont connect to the internet for some reason. I'm doing this from a friends home. I may be back home Thursday, but if someone wants to setup the event for this Sunday, please do so. If not, I'll do it when I return.

I had in mind to select a default track eg. Istanbul or similar. The main reason for that was because of all the disconnections and lagging reports, so by going default track it eliminates any additional demands from an addon track. Changing to different cars should not disturb this, but maybe even a wet track will add demands that may cause problems. Happy to go for something totally different after that.

Up to you guys, just my thoughts.
So Cam or Wally, if you want to setup the event, go ahead, or I will get onto it as soon as I get home.

• Steve Perryman

Bunch of Wooses!! :)

I've never wrecked a car there Yet, in GTL anyway.
Mind You, I've not Won there either.

I say bring it on, maybe all Mini's

Oceania Event No.5 Suggestions

After Warren's feedback let's stick to the standard tracks and fine weather for this one... As for cars, well I guess any series would be good (WTCC, Mini, Cats etc)

Suggestions?

Use this and I'll collate the data and keep a running tally:

Track:

Istanbul -
Curitiba - 1
Imola -
Estoril -
Brands Hatch - 3
Puebla Special -
Monza - 4
Magny Cours - 1

Series:

WTCC - 3
Mini -
WTCC 87 -
FBMW - 1
Caterham - 3
Radicals - 3

I'll keep this thread open until Thursday night AEST (I think that's when Warren is back) so post away...

Good idea Cam.
I have now managed to get a remote connection via my laptop but it is slow as a wet week (dial up).

My track suggestions, based on low system demand experience are
Istanbul
Curitiba
Imola
Estoril
Brands Hatch
Puebla Special

Car series, any should be ok but I'd recommend, again for safest system demand:
WTCC
Mini
WTCC 87
FBMW
Caterham

I should be home Wednesday night or Thursday morning at the latest.

• Steve Perryman

Just had a go at Monza in the 320BHP Caterhams, these things are quite good fun, and managed some 4 wheel drifting at times.
A fast track would suit these, like Monza or Imola. Imola would require a bit more skill due to more corners, but any fast track would be good, especially with a large field.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.