Australia & New Zealand

Warren, that's how I understood, hope you felt not obliged to justify yourself by my post, was not my intention.

I completely understand your position, nevertheless it is a sad thing to see it go!

Warren, that's how I understood, hope you felt not obliged to justify yourself by my post, was not my intention.

I completely understand your position, nevertheless it is a sad thing to see it go!

No problem at all Dietmar, I just felt that we needed some explanation to the loyal members (including the Europeans) who have supported us so well. Just because Cam and I have retired as staff members doesn't mean the Oceania Group has to end, but unless someone else can step up to the organisation role, and the level of support increases greatly, the Group's future is grim.

We still have the US / Au STCC events each Friday / Saturday but the Oceania support for those is also restricted to a very few regulars. They are great events though.

We still have the US / Au STCC events each Friday / Saturday but the Oceania support for those is also restricted to a very few regulars. They are great events though.

I am sure they are great, saw them and once or twice even was thinking to participate, but it is just a little bit late. Often I might be up, but I would assume my concentration level is not anymore high enough :)

• Chris Rodgers

Sorry to see how this has gone, but I certainly wouldn't put any blame for the current situation on Cam or Warren, I've been impressed at the obvious thought and effort that both of you have put into the Oceania group over the year or so I've been racing here.

It's a real shame that a league like this can't succeed, as I think without it as an entry point into sim racing then having to make the jump straight into full-on leagues will be too big a commitment for newcomers, who we'll need for no other reason than to keep SimBin and ISI in business ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%