ATTENTION: Vote for season 10 car!

This situation could be solved by Henrik
isnt it logical that we try frr seeing as its tied with f3000 and we havent raced a season with it, lets move forward instead of backwards.
Perhaps, but I think ending the 10 season cycle with returning to what we started with, to learn how far we have come when comparing times from season 1-3 with season 10, makes just as much sense (compare your times with legends like LisaBlond and Arnohoog, or you anno 2008/2009) ;)

Also, as Jim points out, was our doubt on Henrik's participation totally uncalled for? I have looked through his posts and he have all the time indicated that he is ready for season 10, at least the first 7 rounds. Obviously he could have seen that we were unsure and straightened the matter out, but at the same time there have been many posts lately, and info can easily be missed.

What I really would like to do is to start practice soon, I was hoping for a fun race tomorrow (Wednesday) to get in shape for next weeks race. Cannot those with strong feelings around the choice figure this one out asap? I feel Marko is a central guy from the f3000 comrades and David a representative for the FRR fraction, they hold the key :)

Right then.... I've found some F3k skins on a dvd called "race stuff", I'm not sure which season it's from 1, 2 or 3 but there's certainly a lot in there, many many names that have long since departed, I think it's best if I try to sort through and dig out only what I think will still be useful to us

or I could could upload the lot?.... but it is a bit messy

David, was yours this "F3000_1999_Ferrari_F300_Black_v1_0_by_Dav1n_for_Race_07" or did you make it yourself?

Jim

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back