ATTENTION: Vote for season 10 car!

I find it dubious, if we first vote publicly and after all or most of the votes are given, arbitrarily decide, whose vote counts. I guess we should have announced before voting which criteria defines, who is eligible to vote. As we didn't do like this, it would be fair to decide that all the votes count?

What is doubious? That I am the only one who cry out when we receive votes outside the parameters we agreed before voting?

We said votes from those who plan to race season 10 would be eligeble, thus Henrik's is not as he has not confirmed his participation.

Helder came in from the side-line (we had not agreed what to do in such an event), I asked if his vote should be counted or not before I knew what it was. 100% of those who replied said yes, thus, Helder's vote counts.

So that is it, we count all votes except Henrik's, that is the most fair thing to do, that is what we agreed before voting and if anyone think this vote is unfair they should say so now before the results are revield.

Agree with Nico. If Henrik says he's in for season 10, then his vote could count too. Helder says he is in, so his vote should count.

If no one else's vote is missing, I think we should finish the vote right now and release the result, shouldn't we?
(maybe it turns out that Henriks vote wouldn't change anything no matter if considered or not, so we don't need to look for a fair solution in this case)

images_zpsf6bffabd.jpg

Ok, this was a bit of a sticky situation :)

To be 100% fair in terms of the vote we have to ignore Henrik's vote I think. He only participated in the first 5 races last season, and is not doing a super job in this thread either (nothing personal).

The problem is that ignoring Henrik's vote will make it a tie between f3000 and FRR, Counting Henrik's vote will make f3000 the sole winner.

It was redicolusly tight, with Henriks vote (22 votes) the score was:
MMG=49 FRR=49 F3000=50

Without (21 votes) it is:
MMG=46 FRR=48 F3000=48

I'm so glad we agreed on what to do in the case of a tie :) (irony)

EDIT: I will re-count the votes to be sure.

As it's a tie, odd numbered races is F3000 even numbers is FRR, or should that be the other way round :redface:

I vote for coin toss, best out of 1000, but if it's closer than 300 between then it should be done again out of 2000 just to be sure :rolleyes:

Reik as champion make your choice.:thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea