ATTENTION: Vote for season 10 car!

Ye i agree with Reik on Henriks vote and makes sense to wait for dino, Dino played his part in making my season enjoyable last season I sure hopes he will be back:) so only right he votes:thumbsup: He said on other page he will vote today after some testing which is what you should do before voting.:thumbsup:

For those guys who will be disappointed about the car we end up with, I have a small surprise that will "sweeten the deal", and that is that we will have one more racer to our grid, namely Helder Filipe :) He is determind to race the whole season, and those of us who know him know that he is a skilled racer :thumbsup: Do we wish his vote ((I think) he knows all 3 classes and he has an opinion, but have not told me what it is)?

(btw, I still havent counted any votes, so I have no idea who will be disappointed)

Just a thought but i think Helder vote could also be seen like we have with Henrik.
Otherwise it wouldn't be fair if his vote influences the result. (my opinion and nothing against Henrik)

I tend to agree with this thinking and think maybe its only fair to probably put Helder( :unsure: No offence Helder, :inlove: ya:thumbsup: ) in same boat as Henrik even though Helder raced with us before it was only for a handfull of races. I know they are probably willing participants with any of them cars anyway but i think some may find it hard if there votes were deciders im unsure exactly how id see it myself but i think that would probably be fairest possible.

With just over a week to go hopefully we will know what cars and everyone we should have in season by tommorow:D . Hopefully its something Epic and could be a great possible swansong for race07:cool: .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back