ATTENTION: Vote for season 10 car!

(...)eveyone has to allocate a number from let's say 1 - 3 for each car. ( 1 = dislike; 2 = don't care; 3 = like).

This way one could vote slightly balanced. For example if I don't care in generall but slightly prefer the F1 MMG it could look like this.

MMG F1: 3
F 3000: 2
F RR: 2

But if I'm only in favor with the MMG F1 it should look like this:

MMG F1: 3
F 3000: 1
F RR: 1

please vote according to Reik's idea and send it to rd at prestogp com as soon as possible :thumbsup:

If you rather want to vote publicly you can vote in this thread as well :)

I really like the MMG F1 car. It has given me so much pleasure, both during training and racing for many years by now. I refuse to dislike it by voting. It is a very interesting car for league competitions. The only flaw I see is that our far away drivers are exposed to Internet lag. If we don't choose to continue driving the car, I would like to thank the creators of the brilliant simulation for all the lovely races I have had the pleasure to do in this car.

MMG - 2
FRR - 2
F3000 - 3

I have sent another mail vote to race director but I change my vote here. The car choice can never be more important then the people you love to compete against. I may be slow but I can still appreciate those who have mastered the craft and style of PrestoGP. Without you guys it's no fun to go on racing.

Received votes:
David
Chirlie
Nicolai
Valter
Peter
Bob Luneski
Anthony
Vincenzo
Reik
Bob Laube
Valerio
Sean
Jim
Kurt
Marko
Bob Miley
Eliezer
Tim
Dino
Nicolas
Henrik

That is 18 votes. We are missing Tim, Dino and Nicolas. Also Kennett and Henrik if they intend to join the full season. I have not added up the votes so far. Do we wish to set a deadline on this, or should we rather try to contact those missing and see where we are later tonight (euro-time)?

between this guys I have only Eliezer on Steam friends. I try to contact him sure within this evening.

PS. mmmmm we lost Steeve Fournier?

Valerio, unless presto is moving the event time 30 minutes later (7h30 British), i have no chance to participate. Even if its move at that time, i will be very tight on time as i finish work at 8h30 british. Any cars will do for me, and i for sure wont be able to do a full season, but if you all agree, i will join races i can.

Steeve

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back