Misc Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
xNAPx updated Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite with a new update entry:

General Update

General update for my suite

• Update to new Pure 0.154
  • Developed new ppfilter adjustments, now base ppfilter pure is used and included in the package, thanks to Peter Boese for his amazing work!
  • New Pure Settings
  • small update to BroadcastTV 4k preset
As usual using my recommended ppfilter and pure settings along with my video and CSP settigs are highly recommended for best experience

Tjvxiv.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

xNAPx updated Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite with a new update entry:

General Update

Major and several adjustments to all presets plus ppfilter
main focus has been on the helmet cam preset with now a new overlay

View attachment 645381

it's a bit of a extreme choice but if you focus on the center of the screen improves the immersion in my opinion

onboard and broadcast presets have also been refined and improved

View attachment 645382
View attachment 645383
View attachment 645384
View attachment 645385[ATTACH...

General Update

Major update inbcluding the new settings for the latest pure 0.165, please install this as well you'll find on Peter Boese Patreon

• Adjusted Broadcast TV profile
  • Adjusted Helmet Cam to match Leclerc Bahrain visuals for Day and Night
  • New ppfilter modifications based on Improved Lightning for Pure ver 8.02
  • New ppfilter pure settings based on the new pure 0.165
as usual all the credits for the ppfilter and Pure go to the respective authors

On your "READ ME.txt" it says "I recommend the use of Exquisite PURE ".
But you also have another txt saying "PLEASE USE MY EDITED ILP 8.02 FOR PURE".
I am so so confused. Which one is it? Thanks!

On your "READ ME.txt" it says "I recommend the use of Exquisite PURE ".
But you also have another txt saying "PLEASE USE MY EDITED ILP 8.02 FOR PURE".
I am so so confused. Which one is it? Thanks!
Yeah sorry I didn't update the read me file, that was the old ppfilter I was using, the ppfilter to use is the one in the package

General Update

Major improvement to BroadcastTV, Onboard, and new Classic preset Onboard and Broadcast

now broadcasTV and Onboard are great for WEC hypercars too
new Classic preset work amazing to replicate early 90's and 2000 races

View attachment 648776View attachment 648777View attachment 648778View attachment 648779View attachment 648780View attachment 648781

General Update

New massive update for my reshade suite

a new reworked ppfilter for further customization, thanks to ILP editable there is a massive customization for either the ppfilter itself and the pure settings, it is higlty recommended to use my version of it please

massive overhaul of the broadcast an onboard camera reshade preset, it is now very close to reality in many circumstances

Ingame with my reshade

View attachment 655780View attachment 655781[ATTACH...

i would just suggest to make the helmet cam a little bit less yellowish and adding a bit more blue,otherwise everything is perfect
I need to rework it a bit yes, noted. Also consider that it depends on what kind of helmet the irl driver wear, some of them wear a transparent visor some of them yellowish some of them blueish and this reflects on irl helmet cam which I take them from

I need to rework it a bit yes, noted. Also consider that it depends on what kind of helmet the irl driver wear, some of them wear a transparent visor some of them yellowish some of them blueish and this reflects on irl helmet cam which I take them from
also how can i remove the skysport and modern f1 logo watermark from the 4k broadcast preset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 81 59.1%