Misc Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, not sure if its because of you mod, but ever since i did the installation, when loading the track i have a message that reshade need to be updated 5.03 instead 0f 5.0.8... and it propose me to get the update from that site..https://reshade.me/. its an exe file... how do i update it ?

Hi, not sure if its because of you mod, but ever since i did the installation, when loading the track i have a message that reshade need to be updated 5.03 instead 0f 5.0.8... and it propose me to get the update from that site..https://reshade.me/. its an exe file... how do i update it ?
In the next version you'll find the updated reshade with compatible presets, stay tuned ;)

Hi just installed your mod, and it look verry good. i have a small question, i have also installed the included F1 leadership overlay... and the app resolution is horrible and the overlays looks way too big... is there a way to change that ?

here how i see

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 45
there is but it is very difficult to explain, I only remade the 2022 assets but the original author left this app without developing the rest and didn't offer me any support, so I can't really help with this, my knoledge stops here

xNAPx updated Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite with a new update entry:

General Update

New advancement in most of the profiles but especially the ppfilter that increase the realism overall

reshade updated to version 5.8.0

ppfilter has been reworked overall for light brightness contrast balance and correct white balance. Pure settings for correct autoesposure has been reworked

View attachment 658919View attachment 658920View attachment 658921View attachment 658922View attachment 658926[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi quick question to make sure i have done things right

in settings -> video -> post processing -> filter

i dont see your RealityBroadcastILP_editable

i see all ILP, but not your preset, what did i miss ?

Yes guys this is an omnicomprehensive mod, when an update is issued it involves a variety of things to overwrite reinstall, such as indeed the reshade shader folder (reshade has now been update to the newest 5.8.0 version). Also I recommend always to use my pure and ppfilter settings. My mod is also modular but you need to know what you are doing. I can troubleshoot your issues but I need screenshots and a deeper explanation for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes