Misc Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
xNAPx updated Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite with a new update entry:

General Update

since I am not very good in editing ppfilters I went back to Improved lightning for Pure ppfilter also known as ILP, also cuz this filter is constantly updated and absolutely amazing, I have an HDR tv so I use ILP HDR editable, editable because of course I made my custom Pure settigns which I recommend to install, guaranteed result ;) !!!! I made my reshade filters according to this ppfilter

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's in the package, into the folder extra, just drang & drop the file into content manager and CM will ask you if you want to copy the settings

Lovely job. Regarding the F1 2020 leaderboard, is there any chance of making this re-sizeable?
Unfortunately not, the original author never updated the app itself, I had to actually adjust it myself editing the ini files, that is the only way to do it. The resolution I was playing that was 1440p so it works best at that resolution. At 4k it becomes smaller but still enjoyable, at 1080p it becomes too big and goes off the screen. It's easier if you increase the rendering resolution of the game to 1440p rather then editing the ini files

Unfortunately not, the original author never updated the app itself, I had to actually adjust it myself editing the ini files, that is the only way to do it. The resolution I was playing that was 1440p so it works best at that resolution. At 4k it becomes smaller but still enjoyable, at 1080p it becomes too big and goes off the screen. It's easier if you increase the rendering resolution of the game to 1440p rather then editing the ini files
I run the game at 4k but have enabled AMD FidelityFX so that it runs (and looks) the same as 1080p, but it enables me to get a cleaner UI and borderless window on a 4K monitor. It looks alright, just wondered if that was a thing that you could implement, but not a problem if not.

It's a shame that the only proper one is for SimHub overlays, which I hate using. This leaderboard is almost there, just needs a few tweaks from people who know what they're doing...

I run the game at 4k but have enabled AMD FidelityFX so that it runs (and looks) the same as 1080p, but it enables me to get a cleaner UI and borderless window on a 4K monitor. It looks alright, just wondered if that was a thing that you could implement, but not a problem if not.

It's a shame that the only proper one is for SimHub overlays, which I hate using. This leaderboard is almost there, just needs a few tweaks from people who know what they're doing...
Yeah I agree, I don't like simhub too and it's such a shame rhe project has been abandoned, I only managed myself to update the assets for the 2022 season (the original was for 2020 season), but it was a job I did for myself and people asked me to share it because it was in my videos, long story short

xNAPx updated Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite with a new update entry:

General Update

Modification of the EXQUISITE PURE ppfilter which is mandatory to install, I asked permission to the author to include it in my package, a big thanks goes to @zr0w for his amazing ppfilter and here is his discord link https://discord.gg/yUNjxnFJ

Major and minor improvements on all the filters included, especially Broadcast sunny which is the main filter and the tv pod profiles

New video/csp/neck fx settings based on the latest csp custom preview

new custom...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi xNAPx. It's normal that I obtain a lot of errors compiling effects on start? For example:

13:16:28:418 [04256] | ERROR | Failed to compile "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Radegast\Swirl.fx":
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Include/RadegastShaders.CommonPositional.fxh(48, 15): error X3003: redefinition of 'min_depth'
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Radegast\Swirl.fx(33, 24): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'offset_coords'

This is the results at the end of load.
Cattura.PNG

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%