Misc Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is something that has to do with reshade itself,I have the same "issue" I think they zoomed the menu resolution because at 4k it was very little and almost unreadable, it has nothing to do with me, check on reshade troubleshooting

I think it is something that has to do with reshade itself,I have the same "issue" I think they zoomed the menu resolution because at 4k it was very little and almost unreadable, it has nothing to do with me, check on reshade troubleshooting
thank you I thought I was the only one you think that reshade will solve this problem?

If you run your game at 1080p yes, it's a common issue. I said many times that the app is not mine I only updated to 2022 graphic

xNAPx updated Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite with a new update entry:

General Update

I'm proud to present the new iteration of my reality suite thanks to a complete rework of ppfilter, pure settings and reshade effects with the help of ILP_editable ppfilter as base of which thanks go to the original author

many changes have been made too complicated for a changelog lol here is some picture to explain, you can now compare many real life f1 races and you would see matching a real broadcast in many case scenario on a variety of f1 tracks

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I get a blurriness (ghosting) across the whole image. This is using ILP_Editable from the package, Pure reset to defaults and then imported RealityBroadcastILP_editable.ini or RealityBroadcastTV_ILP.ini and using the Broadcast 4K Reshare preset.

I'm running a resolution of 3840x1080 in replays but have tried 1920x1080 too with the same results.

Any ideas how I can get crisp images like everything else I've seen?

Attachments

• 1 - External Enabled.jpg
    1 - External Enabled.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 2 - Menu - Enabled.jpg
    2 - Menu - Enabled.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 3 - Menu - Disabled.jpg
    3 - Menu - Disabled.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 33
@xNAPx looking great I just tried this for the first time and I have to say its looking extremly realistic good job!

One question I have is I would like to make it slightly more clearer, at the moment it looks slightly blury in some way I'd imagine its the reshade settings I would have to change do you know what file and which settings you recomend to make it less blury/grainy.

Thanks again

@xNAPx looking great I just tried this for the first time and I have to say its looking extremly realistic good job!

One question I have is I would like to make it slightly more clearer, at the moment it looks slightly blury in some way I'd imagine its the reshade settings I would have to change do you know what file and which settings you recomend to make it less blury/grainy.

Thanks again
It's a shader called blur, you can also disable filmic bloom. But I recommend in this case to use the photorealistic preset

Hello i put the preset TV Onboard 4k and my game look like that, the colors are not the same as the videos someone have a fix?
ty

Attachments

• Capture(2).png
    Capture(2).png
    820.4 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling